salam kak fitty...klasik dan sungguh indah....akak ni mmg ada "taste" lahhh.....tabik!!!!
Hi Fitty...Ohhh...what sweet pink roses! I love your pretty tea set...especially that beautiful teapot!!!Warmest wishes,Chari @Happy To Design
Love your dishes!!! I love pink roses.
fitty..I'm wordless too...
That is beautiful!My Thanksgiving decorations are posted today for show n tell Click Here
Very pretty set! I have never seen the design with the little swirl of colors on the bottom half of the teacups.
salam kak azie..mmg cantekkk munger nie kak..saya cuma ada seketui cawan bujang tu jer..belum beranak pinak.. ;)
Your rose dishes are so pretty.Thanks for showing them to us.Enjoy your weekend.
Beautiful roses. That little teapot is darling, sugar!xoxo,Connie
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...aziah...akak jelesssssss......heheheh saje usik awak...tapi memang anggun dan jelita koleksi aziah nie..masuk je blog awak akak rase cam nak pitam heheh
Very Pretty ~enjoyed the pictures ~Blessings Heather
Pretty pink roses and pretty pink dishes, Fitty!...Christine
Post a Comment
12 comments:
salam kak fitty...klasik dan sungguh indah....akak ni mmg ada "taste" lahhh.....tabik!!!!
Hi Fitty...
Ohhh...what sweet pink roses! I love your pretty tea set...especially that beautiful teapot!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design
Love your dishes!!! I love pink roses.
fitty..I'm wordless too...
That is beautiful!
My Thanksgiving decorations are posted today for show n tell Click Here
Very pretty set! I have never seen the design with the little swirl of colors on the bottom half of the teacups.
salam kak azie..
mmg cantekkk munger nie kak..saya cuma ada seketui cawan bujang tu jer..belum beranak pinak.. ;)
Your rose dishes are so pretty.
Thanks for showing them to us.
Enjoy your weekend.
Beautiful roses. That little teapot is darling, sugar!
xoxo,
Connie
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...aziah...akak jelesssssss......heheheh saje usik awak...tapi memang anggun dan jelita koleksi aziah nie..masuk je blog awak akak rase cam nak pitam heheh
Very Pretty ~enjoyed the pictures ~Blessings Heather
Pretty pink roses and pretty pink dishes, Fitty!...Christine
Post a Comment