Cottage Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your day starts with good things.. as for me, I had a good weekend.. we ~ me & kids went out to the field and play kite.. that was totally fun especially seeing the kids running around the field & lake and compete whose kite fly the highest and stay up the longest.. seeing their faces, running around was priceless..

We also went to Sg. Buloh to get some flowers for our garden.. but we didn't stay long coz as soon as we arrived, rain started to pour down heavily.. but somehow I managed to grab a pot of white roses that I've been eyeing after seeing my mom's neighbour has it at her garden.. hehehe..

That was Saturday, then Sunday, we went out again to another lake. this time we just walk and enjoy the day.. seeing the kids ate their strawberry & vanilla ice creams with messy faces.. just cute! hehehe

After that, we headed to Pavillion, another High End Shopping Mall where they have Gucci, LV, Zegna, Ferragamo to name a few.. We went there just to spend some family time.. We managed to watch a fashion show at the center court lobby.. We saw many well known local artists, fashion designers and models.. (Nasha Aziz.. seriously.. lawa giler!!!) and their dresses my oh my.. would cost me arms & legs.. hehehehe.. some are so haute couture.. hehehe.. but if there is Betsey Johnson dress on sale, gosh, I think I grab one! Love Betsey style.. hehehe even her house is super! so shabby chic & cottagey and a pinky girl! hehehe.. I kid you not!

Welp.. that was our weekend.. and I wish you too had a great weekend! So, lets start our Monday with something good like show off your cottage.. hosted by Cielo from House in Roses..


So lets start with my inspiration board.. all so pinky and with all my fave pretties I got from some of you ~ Karla, Celeste, Andrea, Lori, Beth, Elizabeth, Lucy, Niki to name a few.. I have this board hang next to my computer table.. place where I spent half of my time there! hehehe..

next to the board, I have this old pantry cupboard where I keep all my art & crafts thingies.. wallpapers, buttons, glitters, fabrics, lace, millinery flowers, ribbons glue.. you name it.. I might have some of it.. hehehe

and this is one, below, is one of my vintage cabinets.. displaying most of my roses and pinky saucers, plates, and what not dishes/chinaware and knick knacks..

and last but not least, another vignette at my bedside table.. I have this Cathy's heart in the Marjolica bowl next to my parent's wedding photo..

So, thats all for now.. till next Monday! Have a good week! and Ciao babe! hehehe

xoxo
fitty

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fitty your cottage is so beautiful!!Hugs,jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh my I would love to sneak in your cabinet and play with all your pretty dishes!

blessings
mary

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so lovely.

Willow

ItaJeff said...

Salam...
yes..everything looks lovely and beautiful :-)

Ana said...

Hi Fitty,
I love, love, love your background. It is beautiful! Anyway, just wanted to stop by and see what you were sharing for Show Off Your Cottage. I too have an inspiration board over my computer, but since mine is fairly new I haven't put too many things on it...I'm sure it wont take me long though. :-D Thank you sor much for sharing. Have a wonderful Monday.

Smiles,

♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

Vicki said...

Hello, Fitty,
I love your inspiration board and how you have all the pretty storage containers for your crafting items! That china cabinet filled with those beautiful rosy dishes is exquisite. The vignette of the heart and your parent's wedding picture is so sweet! Have a beautiful week! Blessings to you! Vicki

Charo said...

Hello Fitty, so romantic cottage, love the frame with the wedding photo of yours parentes.

Hugs
Charo

Carolyn said...

Love that cabinet filled with pretty china!
Carolyn

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.