Whereabouts..

Hello girls.. its been few days already I didn't write anything here.. I kindda miss you girls.. I still have my fever and cough like thunder and I kid you not..

so what I've been doing, some of you may ask? welp.. not much.. just staying low.. less talk so that I keep my throat from getting dry easily.. and drink lots of water!

btw these are just some of the flowers in my garden, I wanna share with you girls. I snapped these pictures few days ago.. I was lucky to have such bright sunny day.. otherwise, the days were dark, gloomy and raining all day long..

so girls.. I can't stay long.. I just had my meds and about time I hit the sack.. soooo.. till next post girls.. have a great weekend! Adieu! xoxo

3 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Bestnye bunga-bungaan tu. Kembang mekar dan tentu harum baunye.

Btw, get well soon and take care.

Life's better in Pink said...

fitty, semuga cepat sembuh ya..take care!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Beautiful flowers !! Thank you so much for stopping by ~ I hope you feel better soon ~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.