It's All about me party!..


I hope its not too late to spread the word that Natasha Burns is having a swap/challenge party this coming October 22, 2009.. and I thought what a great event! as it nearing to my birthday the day after.. hehehehe So, girls, why don't you hop over to Natasha's post for further details..

You won't be assign any swap partner as the partner is YOU.. it means you do something special for YOURSELF.. and isn't that great?? Think! when was the last time you did something wonderful for yourself? So, this is great opportunity for you to do just that..

So hurry up and get yourself registered!! oh btw, I heard there is a giveaway too! hehehehe

5 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, FITTY!
Hope you will come by and say "Hi"!
Jil

Ummi said...

Salam Aziah..thanks for visiting my small kitchen...Waaahh cantik2nya koleksi pggan-mgkuk u semua..ish ish..byk pulak tu..U jual jugak ke or just for ur own collection...so sweet semuanya.. :D

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Thank you for sharing the party over at Natasha's That does sound like a creative and fun idea.
I always love to see your roses background here on your blog. So pretty.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

The party sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads-up and also thank you so much for your congratulations on our wedding anniversary! Loved hearing from you!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Fitty,
Thanks for spreading the word~ what a neat idea. I love your pretty blog, so much fun~ Cindy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.