This & that..

When you are sick, stuck in bed with coughing so loud that scares the s**t out of your neighbours what would you do?..hehehehe

I for one, would just blast on my iPod and flipping tru these magazines with a bottle of water and box of tissues as my buddy for now.. hehehe..

Welp, that's the scenario that I am in.. am not feeling well these last couple of days.. been having fever and cough just like cats and dogs.. and gosh.. I wish there is a center somewhere that I can send my throat for cleaning maybe a day or two.. you know like send your car for a wash.. welp, something along the line.. so that you don't have to answer all the Qs of Mommy can I? Mommy could you? Mommy why cant? *sigh* kids you know.. I wish I could have some silent time in my home.. :(( hehehehe..

Just to share with you girls that, this Cath Kidston catalogue just came in two days ago.. very delightful seeing all those yummylicious pretties in there.. I love her bags, the flour sifter.. oh gosh.. when you are sick and do nothing your wish list gonna get longer.. hehehe..

then came these two magazines above.. another fave of mine.. Romantic Homes.. never fail to read it monthly.. so many beautiful photos, great ideas and things to get.. and when you are sick like this, you daydreaming your house just like the one you see in here.. aaahhhh bliss! hehehe

and these last two magazines among my fave mags to read.. full of colourful photos and great ideas! welp, when you sick again like me.. you need all this colourful pretties to cheer you up.. don't you girls agreed? No? hehehehe

(pssst.. sis Yatt.. pitcher on the left
just arrived few days ago.. cantek tak? hehehe)


till next post!
Have a great weekend girls and Cheers!
xoxo

3 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Tengah belek2 majalah...terselit pitcher yang menawan hati...Aduh...bila boleh akak dpt cam tu?

~Yatt~ said...

salam sis..dah ok belum?..hope you'll recover soon..take some rest & stop playing ur precious for a while..hehe..neway..cantek le kak..that pitcher really gorgeous..jeles le pulak tengok..hehehe.. :-)

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

salam kak gee & yatt... am still coughing like mad.. and my fever has subsided.. thank you for asking..

as for the pitcher.. kak gee.. cari pelan2.. am sure jumpa.. hehehe cari kat eBay!..

yatt.. punya pun bnyk yg lawa2 pe.. jom eBay!.. hehehe

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.