On the other hand..

Hello girls, howdy? Hope all is good and first of all, I would like to inform you that I shall be on and off posting from now on..

something crop up in my household that need my attention.. some shocking news I just got to know and a fact that sooner or later I got to take it.. and I shall share the news once I am ready to do so.. :( coz I have lost my words..

so, I'll be away from blogsville on and of.. If there is a post or two, that would be a pre-scheduled ones.. don't miss me so much.. I am here.. just that I need time off and also a favour to pray for me, to keep me strong to go tru whatever God has planned for me.. *amin*


an old vintagey tea cups with roses in set of six

and a floral hexagon teapot to match with the cups!


till then girls.. thank you so much! and enjoy the photos!..

xoxo
adieu!

11 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Whatever happens, you need to be strong and face the reality. Tabah dan sabar dalam menghadapi cabaran hidup ni di samping berdoa dan bertawakal pada Allah SWT.

Btw, teacups tu memang sweet and akak memang suka design yang sedemikian.

Once again, stay strong, healthy and take care.

azah said...

My heart pumping fast whenever I read the bad news fr my bloggers friend..harap2 tiada musibah yg buruk melanda fitty and family..akak doakan utk fitty sentiasa....

Anonymous said...

salam fitty..

semoga fitty cekal dan sabar ye..

mudah-mudahan semuanya selamat..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ItaJeff said...

Salam Fitty..
I got problem each time I try to make comment in your blog, the sign box operational aborted keep on pop up, I'm using my son's lappy, barulah dpt tulis komen, now I know it is bcoz of my lappy's prob.
Your post today sound something not so good happened...whatever it is, you got to be strong ya and may Allah give you the serenity to accept thing that we cannot change..
Take care

zs said...

salam azi...

walau apa jua dugaan yang azi tempuhi...redha dengan setiap satunya kerana itu semua adalah dugaan dari Allah swt terhadap kita umatnya...

umi_e said...

Salam fitty... Insyaallah akan dapat mengatasi dan menghadapi semua masalah dengan baik.

* tabah dan redha dengan apa yang diberikan oleh-NYA membuatkan hati kita lebih gembira... Take care and our prayers will akways with you...

Connie said...

I'm sorry to hear that, sweetpea, but I hope and pray it will all end well for you. We all have trials in our lives but faith, hope and prayer can help solve the problems.
xoxo,
Connie

Salmi said...

Saalam Fitty,

What ever it is, my pray is with you. Moga Allah sentiasa bersama fitty dan keluarga.

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hi! I just found your blog, I hope everything works out ok for you. your blog is lovely I will be back to visit hope to see you blogging soon!
mandii

Elyse said...

hi fitty,

hope all is well.

take care & be well.

xo

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.