Blue Liberty

Hello girls.. hows your weekend so far?.. Hope all of you had a great weekend.. enjoy the summer while still can.. :-) Over here, I also would like to thank to all of you who left nice and funny comments on my previous Pink Saturday post. I am so touched.. and yes, I agreed with most of you, roses and pink, you can't take them apart and always sings to your heart.. and to me, they always look lovely no matter what.. just like music and lyrics..

So, this week, I wanna share with you another complete collection of mine. This set is called Liberty from Robert Gordon. Back 3 years ago, I don't really know who is Robert Gordon or what kind of products he carries.. but that changed right after I saw an Australian Country Collections Magazine No 47. Vol.9 No 2 for March/April 2006, Page 42-47.

My eyes got hooked when I saw the owner of the house Kerry McCarthy had a stack of this Liberty plates on the plate rack and also Sundaes and Ice creams pastel colours glass.. so beautiful!.. I really fell in love instantly.. like the old saying.. love at the first sight.. hehehehe next thing I did was searched the web where can I get hold of this plates.. but unfortunately they don't have much info.. So the best thing to do was to write to the Editor, Donna Macpherson. Donna is such a doll, she replied my email and the rest was history..

I love that magazines so much that I read from cover to cover.. and didn't not skip any.. even the adverts were so pretty..

And once I got the web address, I did my search again.. and luck was with me, when one of my Aunt was posted to Aussie and she helped me to get this set for 8 serving..

So, hope you enjoy the photos.. Kak Anim & Yatt this post is for both of you :-)

A teapot, creamer, sugar bowl and teacup

a pitcher/jug, teapot and creamer

inside of the tea cup ~ close up

tea cup

sugar bowl & creamer


soup plate on the left front and side plate on the right front

oval platter small & large

dinner plate

two tiered cake stand

Small mixing bowl

small & large mixing bowl

large tray

three sizes of tin cake

and welp, the rest of set is in this vintage hutch..
all in boxes.. not used even once.. :-)

there are still few items that I wish to add one fine day.. among them are the mug, lotion, tumbler, soap, cake server, tea bag holder, square plate/handle, small dish tea ball, teapot for one and mug with lid & infuser..

sorry for the photos.. they were a bit off.. I took them last nite.. I was a bit tired.. and lazy to open all the boxes and do proper table setting :D hehehehe


So I hope you enjoy my post and don't forget to visit Sally for more Blue Monday pretties! Till then girls adieu!

Note: Auntie.. if you read this.. thank you so much.. :-)

25 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty(Aziah).

Oh my dear Fitty. What a lovely collection!! Envy lah kat Fitty. Sweet and cantik nye.......Love it so much... Boleh buka kedai on line. Thanks for sharing.

Barnyard Country Gifts said...

What a lovely collection of china. They are really beautiful.
Have a nice blue monday, Annemieke

azah said...

salam fitty..ala byknya yg masih dalam kotak, nnt bukak pelan2 ya tunjuk kat kami..unik jugak ya set tu, kat dlm warna merah/pink..

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such a stunning collection! I'd be longing to open the rest of those boxes!

anim said...

Salam Fitty...sweet nyer sume koleksi kat sini..minat sangatttt terutama tin 3 beranak tu.

HazCottageCHaRm said...

Fitty ....memang very tempting...kak hampir2 terbeli...nasib baik someone bisik kat telinga " cukup2 pegi balik"...he he.....

SmilingSally said...

WOW! There are so many pieces, and of course I love the soft blue color. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Barbara said...

fitty, Iam not familiar with Robert Gordon, but I will look him up. The dishes are awesome,

Happy Monday.

Purple hugs,
Barbara

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a lovely collection. The pattern is so cheerful that coffee served in one of those cups would get any day off to a good start.

ItaJeff said...

Salam Fitty...
mesti happy giler kalau dpt complete set mcm ni kan...hehehe..so sweet blue colour...
Happy Blue Monday..

♥Ita

Anonymous said...

I love this set of your best I think :-) Pink but I can see a faint blue. And the inside of the cups - a beautiful contrast form the outside :-)

Your house must be real huge or you must have a magical space that just grows with your collection to accommodate them all :-) You really have lots!

Li

CailinMarie said...

oh what a prettty set! I love the cake stand and the tins. So pretty and not something seen in every set! And the inside of the cups are pink!!! How fun!
Thanks for sharing and HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!

Connie said...

Those 2 plates together are my all time favorite, chickee!! I would love to have those for a dinner party. Love the "stripe" edges and floral center.......Just gorgeous!!!
xoxo,
Connie

annies home said...

very pretty dishes

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..thanks again for this lovely post and for mentioning my name..again..hehehe..as usual sis..pretty set..a combination of stripes & also flowery motifs..I really adore robert gordon from the first time you show it to me..worth every RM you spent..hehe..

Knitty said...

Those are so pretty!

Sharlotte said...

Beautiful dishes! What a story in finding them! Great searches lead to great treasures! Looks like you'll have super fun with this set. Everything is so pretty!
Sharlotte

claudie said...

Now THAT is a beautiful collection. I can't imagine opening all of those other boxes. WOW
Happy Blue Monday Fitty, and enjoy your beauties.
Love Claudie
xoxo

Susie Jefferson said...

Simply stunning. What a gorgeous set! I'm jealous to death! We have boring boring green Denby ware (my husband chose it) with no pattern or anything. I want yours!

Salmi said...

Salaam fitty,

Owhh soo sweet and beautiful..so envy with you..hiksss..happy collecting..

Miranda said...

Very pretty collection.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh my goodness, they are SO PRETTY. I can see why you searched high and low for them. What a nice collection. Have a great week!

debi said...

Fitty, those dishes are beautiful!! You need to get those out of the boxes and display them. They're far too pretty to be hidden away. tfs

Regina said...

Beautiful collections!

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

You sure did get some pretty dishes. I have been looking all week. I have narrowed down my choices to 2 or 3 patterns. Yours are so pretty though. I love pink roses on a blue background. The striped plates make the colors pop!!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.