Love is all around..

there are days, when you just want some big hugs,
some girls talk, some chill out time..
and when you really need one, you know you can rely on your dearest friend(s)..
and..
I know I do..

Recently a friend gave me this lovely jewelery box with two wooden canvas frames.

She found these lovely gifts while shopping for her home knick knacks

She said when she look at these gifts, she tought of me.. awwww... really?
how kind is she!..

Thanks dearie friend! xo
I love it all!
you seems to know me well!

I really like the shape of this box, wish I could go to the shop again and bought another piece.. now where shall I display all these.. hmmm.. toodles girls.. hehehehe

have a nice weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts!
we all need friends like that :-)

Rose XXX

Maison Douce said...

What a wonderful friend....!! Great friends always know what makes you happy!!
Isabel

Kim said...

What a lovely rose covered box and what a dear friend you have that was so sweet and thought of you when she found them.

I have a few boxes very similar in shape and size to yours. I use one on my coffee table in my living room to hide the remote controls for the television and to keep a note pad and pens handy for jotting down quick notes.

Hope you are having a great week!!

Barbara Jean said...

I love those, especially the box!!

Thanks for coming by for a visit.

Off to check out some more posts on your blog.
blessings,
Barbara Jean

Betty said...

Those are so pretty Fitty! What a sweet friend!

Barbara said...

Fitty, What beautiful gifts...nice to have such a friend.

Have a great weekend. See you soon

Rebecca said...

What a sweet friend indeed. LOVE that box! Have a blessed weekend.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Elyse said...

so pretty and what's nicer than a just-because gift? enjoy.

happy pink saturday, fitty!

xo

ps
drinking tea from my pink CK mug!!!

Neabear said...

Such a sweet friend to send you a gift. That gives me the warm fuzzies.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.