Wonderful Friday..

So many good things happen last Friday.. first I had lunch with my aunt Aida and we went to GE Mall for our sushi fix..

Since my lunch time was short, we did some window shopping at Lovely Lace, Rustic Charm, D'Rias and another new shop I can't remember the name that sells barnwood picture frames in assorted colours and to die for chicken wire basket. Yess, very silly me :P hehehe

Anyway, upon entering Lovely Lace, I saw a corner with discount 70% items being displayed.. and saw these beautiful pink vintagey Victorian look a like reproduction of bathroom set.. with pink roses on it..

It look so pretty and without thinking much, the two of us, grabbed as fast as we could since it was not many left on the shelves.. hehehehe.. and boy we were really fast, the next minute we turned, shelves were empty!.. hehehehe

That was lunch time.. and as if that was not enuff and God loves to see me happy all day long, had made Mr. Postman came with a big box when I got home.. hehehehe inside was an enamelware kettle from Kak Hanim across the causeway ~ Singapore.. She painted the kettle with pink and white and decoupaged it with pink roses all around the kettle.. Oh I just love what she did! SWEET. Even the lid looks pretty too! Kak Hanim, thanks also for the two faux cakes with pink roses and the cushion cover! You are such a doll!

Girls, you should check out her blog as she also sells wonderful home decor items..

I've yet to find a place for the bathroom set.. wanted to have it in my bathroom but you know kids, water splashing here & there, slip, crash into pieces.. welp.. that is a big combo right! A big NO NO.. hehehehe.. so for now, all three stays on my TV cabinet..

And girls thats about it.. very short one this week as I am in a hurry.. Hope you enjoy this pink mosaic of my Pinky goodies! Don't forget to visit Beverly I will try my very best to visit all of you this week as I miss visiting your girls last week! So, have a wonderful weekend! Adieu!

32 comments:

Deb said...

Pretty pretty pretty gotta love pink

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

oh you just got to love that tea kettle. So pretty. Also love the 3 peive set you got for 70% off.

HiHo said...

LOVE THE KETTLE! look at you having your post up early, I need the hour to finish mine...
happy pink, Heidi

Linda said...

Very nice finds!! So pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

Linda

azah said...

Very nice pink stuffs you had..oh i wish i was at the shop to grab the lovely vase...i really love them

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I'm in love with that pink tea kettle!! Wow, what great pinks!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Everything is so pinkalicious and pretty. You did a beautiful job putting them all together!

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!
Jil

♥Mimi♥ said...

Well, all I have to say is my money would have been spent, that's for sure. Great Pink Saturday to share with us. Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Oh your pink treasures are beautiful. I love that tea kettle. Anything pink is fine with me.
Happy Pink Saturday,
Karen

Betty Jo said...

OMGosh! I love that tea kettle. Happy Pink Saturday! ♥

SmilingSally said...

I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for your pretty pink purchases! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday. Check out my book giveaways!

Come for Blue Monday.

Betty Jo said...

I tried the link to visit the blog your recommended but it said the blog had been removed. Is there a link to her shop? ♥

Sit-N-Chat said...

Wow! You did good. All these pinks are lovely. And on sale!!!!! God was blessing you. :0
Hope you have a great day.

Jennifer

Nancy said...

I just love the teapot! Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

Don't you just love it when you find something you love and for a great price. Your finds this week are very beautiful and will look great in your bath even if there is a little splashing going on, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Chandy said...

Just plain cute!

Happy Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the tea kettle! Have a wonderful Pink Day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Love the pink kettle. Happy Pink Saturday.

Betty said...

Oh! That bathroom set is so pretty and so is that kettle! Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!

Unknown said...

What a happy day of pinks!

Anonymous said...

I love the kettle. And the bathroom set. Love it all! Thank you for sharing!

Happy Pink Saturday ! X Es X

Amy said...

Ooooooh love the tea kettle! I would stare at it all day long!

amy@maisonbelle

Claudia said...

My goodness, what wonderful pink things! Love that tea kettle! Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephenie said...

I just love all your stuff...Everything always looks so pretty...I just love that teapot, just so pretty....
Stephenie

CC said...

You did well at the shop..your finds are just beautiful and the postman brought you some beautiful things. That kettle is just so sweet, what a gifted painter she is. Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a most lovely week.

RobinfromCA said...

Great Friday indeed! Fun, fun, fun!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Love the tea kettle. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Lisa said...

What awsome finds! ENJOY!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You tea kettle is gorgeous!!! I WANT one!!!

Blessings,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pieces!

imjacobsmom said...

Cute stuff today! You got some great bargains - 70% off! Your tea kettle is a cutie, too! Hope You are havin' a Happy PS! ~ Robyn

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

What a sweet hand painted tea kettle. The artist is very talented. Very pretty pink post. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments.

Kay

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.