Hello Girls..

I don't have much to write coz I am totally zonked! hehehehehe (is there such a word?!) I had a long weekend.. it was a mixture of me being sick two days (Thursday & Friday), then run an errand for my boss on one of my sick days, then sent my son for extra class on weekend, a visit to the graveyard ~ miss my step mom, had a sushi fix for lunch with kids, lots of sleeping in on Saturday evening till nite..

Woke up Sunday morning, took a friend who came all the way from China sightseeing.. Went to Genting Highland Theme park the whole day with kids and later dinner at a seafood restaurant. Gosh that alone took half of my energy..

Woke up Monday morning, another theme park visit, this time, went to Sunway Lagoon.. Kids had so much fun in the water.. 5 hours altogether with big splash here & there.. and me the running around mother with towels and bath rope for the kids.. that took all my energy.. *sigh*

Today, decided to take a break on hectic life.. enjoying a cup of tea at the kitchen corner with blueberry cupcake.. yumm! Bliss..

Adieu Bella!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Fitti! I'm belated as well! LOL...my husband and I had a weekend from heck and I will post about it tomorrow night.

Sounds like you had a hectic weekend as well.

Loved the kitchen gadgets..my dream kitchen....someday!


¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Connie said...

You get some sleep, chickee, and come visit tomorrow and read what WE'VE been going through on this side of the world! Hah.........
xoxo,
Connie

Neabear said...

Reading about all that makes me tired! No wonder you were zonked out. I hope you are better by now.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.