Another collection just started..

last Saturday, I shared with you my hankies & scarves.. and this week.. it is Apron Time..
I always love apron... I remembered when we were thought how to make an apron from scratch.. that was for our class project in Domestic Science class (SRT).. it was not an easy task.. but managable..hehehehe

so today I am sharing with you my aprons.. nothing fancy.. just few aprons that I started to collect.. I've yet to get the lacy ones or the vintagey cottage cotton ones.. but this is the start..

here there are three of them that have pink roses on it.. and of course these three are my fave and have been using it all the time when I'm cooking or baking in the kitchen..

this one below is a kid size apron I bought for my daughter.. and her fave apron so far..

and just look at the roses.. sweet isn't it?

welp, I got not much to share about my pinky stuff.. hope you enjoy the pictures and if you still hungry for more pinky treasure, do visit our host, Beverly.. as usual, she always have more than hundred girls to share their beautiful pinky stuff.. again Thanks Beverly for hosting another Pink Saturday week!.. Adieu girls!

45 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Beautiful aprons, I love the rose prints. My Mom used to wear aprons all the time. Thanks for sharing. Happy pink Sat.
Molly

HiHo said...

part of going to grandmas was picking out an apron to were while helping in the kitchen...I always picked the pink flowered one...
happy pink
Heidi

Dru said...

Great pinks - love all those roses. Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love your aprons!


~ Gabriela ~

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

pretty aprons!Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Neabear said...

Your aprons are so pretty! I should get more aprons and wear them too. That way I won't make such a mess on myself. Shame on me for not wearing aprons. It is just that I don't have any pretty ones yet.

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I get to truly indulge my ♥ for pink and today, you sure have made me happy! Thanks so much!

Gosh, you sure brought back a memory when you mentioned making an apron in school. Did mine in junior high...

Char said...

I love aprons, altho I rarely wear one. I am starting my grand-daughter with them when we cook, bake together, it's a shame we don't use them more, yours are gorgeous, I would love to see them all, Happy Pink Saturday, and please note that the name I sign off with is not my Pink Sat post, Char
someplaceinthyme

Stephenie said...

OMG, I just love all your aprons. Just so many pretty colors. Now I know where to go shopping for aprons(hehe)...
STephenie

SmilingSally said...

Oops! Another collection. Ah well, these pretty aprons don't take up much space. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty I don't think I could bring myself to wear them because I might ruin them!!

Happy PS.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Fitty, you always have the most gorgeous things covered in pink roses. I love all of them.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Great aprons... I just love aprons.. the more the better.

My name is Riet said...

LOvely rosey aprons. I love them Happy pink Saturday

~*~Patty S said...

I adore aprons and these are all so lovely. Thank you for sharing!
***Happy Pink Saturday***

Barb said...

I love your aprons...so pretty.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Barb

Elaine said...

Lovely aprons. Nice collection.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Claudia said...

Lovely aprons! Such pretty prints. Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty said...

I love pretty aprons too and those are sooo pretty! I sent you a little package Fitty. You should get it any day.
Happy pink Saturday♥

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE your aprons! Happy PS!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
I LOVE YOUR APRONS
I AM GLAD APRONS ARE BECOMING REALLY POPULAR AGAIN.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Chandy said...

They all look beautiful! Nice choice for today! Happy Saturday!!

The Stylish House said...

Such a pretty blog, and I love your Pink Saturday aprons!
Cathy

LADY JANE said...

I especially love the fabric of the childs apron! Beautiful collection! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

I can see why that Apron is your daughters fav! Its mine too..beautiful PINK roses!
Happy Pink!
Lorena

Vintage To Chic said...

aprons are beautiful, one of the few things I have never collected.
Have a great week.
Judy

Unknown said...

Your aprons are gorgeous, I love those fabrics together. Happy pink saturday.
Karen

Jenny said...

I love aprons! The more fun and well loved the better!! Happy Pink Saturday!

KatCollects said...

I love all of your aprons but especially the blue and yellow one, shhhhh don't tell anyone I said that on a pink Saturday post : ) I am loving that color combination lately. I hope you are having a good weekend.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

there is just something about an apron that is so cozy....I remember when I was a little girl my Mom and Grandmother always had an apron on....
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those aprons are beautiful...love the pink roses...Happy Pink..Thanks for the prayers..Kathy

Susie Jefferson said...

Yes, yes, yes - a lovely collection! How could anyone not love these!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Nancy said...

I love your aprons! Happy Pink Saturday!

Deb said...

I love aprons especially vintage
yours are great!

Anonymous said...

What a fun pink post. Love all the aprons. Lots of us are starting to wear aprons again like our Grand Mommas did. They are fun! xo Lynn

Shirl said...

Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by! Very pretty post.
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

pinkkandy said...

I dont ever wear aprons but I do love to look at them...I have one that my aunt in high school around 1960 or so ....
God bless
Kandy

Anonymous said...

What pretty "pink" aprons you have! Thanks for visiting me.

sylvia said...

you must be a dream of a housewife with so many aprons...I am affraid I own only 3...

P. said...

I'm crazy for aprons and yours are the most beautiful ones I ever saw.

Alfazema

Teacup Mosaics said...

I am so happy aprons are making a come back, yours are lovely! Happy Belated PS

Angela said...

You sure do have some beautiful aprons! I have been seeing a lot of different people with the aprons. It made me think why don't I wear mine? Then it dawned on me. I think it is because when I am home and cooking I am usually in my old clothes with stains on them anyway, so why bother. hehehe
When you have a 4 yr old boy you always have stains on your clothes!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Angela

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

A belated Pink Saturday! Your aprons are wonderful! And I love your header; so pretty! Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

imjacobsmom said...

Okay, you just reminded me of my Gramma. She always had her apron on over her housedress. They were always floral. Little calicos, roses, always pretty. What a nice collection. ~ Robyn

Monica said...

Love your aprons!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my pink picnic post!
Monica.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.