roses..

Over the weekend, my sister went to Cameron Highlands and brought me dozens of my fave roses.. I am so thrilled to see the roses..
all are in my fave colours.. pink and white..

one is already blooming beautifully..

I had a dozen of the roses, cut and put in my white jar at my dressing table..

this morning, some of the petals are starting to open..

thanks a bunch sister! hehehehe you rock!..

5 comments:

Connie said...

You are right - beautiful roses and beautiful photos of them, chick!!
xoxo,
Connie
Ooooh come see the finished office room I finished last night, honey........

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! Oh, what beautiful roses! I love them too! The colors are gorgeous! I have entered your name in my giveaway.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0

debi said...

Oh, you lucky girl!! They're beautiful!!

Lucy Bloom said...

Your roses are stunning - such lovely colours! Thank you for posting about Babette - I am so glad you like her!!
Lucy x

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I do love your roses...the colors are beautiful....there is just something about roses that are so romantic ......
***************************************
"HOW I MET ANDREW STANTON"
I work for a wonderful airline and spend most of my working time at the airport.....we knew Andrew Stanton was coming in on a flight...... met him at the gate...when I saw him I congratulated him, introduced myself and asked if I could see his Oscar......it really was as simple as that.......of course he was very approachable and that SMILE was contagious.....a very nice man.....so bottom line..."I just asked".....
I also posted this on my blog but thought I would let you know about the Oscar....it really was a treat.....
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.