Books..

Wordless Wednesday is here..
and this week's theme is Books..

I have no words to tell about books except..
they are scattered everywhere in my house..
every nooks and crannies you can find..
all sorts of books..
and here are just some of them..




















Hope you enjoy my selections.. or go here for more books of mine..
and please visit Dixie at French Lique for more books!.

19 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Sigh........beautiful......no words required :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Dixie said...

Beautiful books. thanks for sharing them on Wordless Wednesday!
Blessings. Dixie

Leah said...

What a GREAT book collection you have! :)

Deb said...

Love the books! Thank you for visiting my 1st wordless wednesday!

Anonymous said...

You DO love books.And you have some good ones...ann

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh I would love to peruse through your books!!! Some of my faves peeking out at me!!
Have a lovely day!!

Neabear said...

Good collection. Very nicely displayed too!

The Raggedy Girl said...

I love Ballet Shoes! What a nice post.

Happy Wordless Wednesday
from Roberta Anne

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty
You have a fun collection of books!

KBeau said...

I, too, have books scattered all over the house. I tell my husband that he likes to make piles, but I make them as well.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I like 'em! Books, books, everywhere and just not enough time to read them all ☺

Have a great Wednesday!

Kim said...

Oh my..I love your collection of books Fitty. I spotted quite a few in your collection that I have myself. Isn't it fun to have such a big collection of books and magazines that you can go back to over and over again? Hope you are having a great week. Take care. I'll be back to visit again soon!!

Elizabeth said...

How I would love to take a walk through your home and browse all those books and magazines! I see you are a Tasha Tudor fan...A is For Annabelle :) I'll be back for more visiting.

momma said...

such pretty books!

Kat said...

Beautiful post. A Child's Garden of Verse - one of my all time favorites. Kathy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY FITTY,
LOVE ALL OF YOUR BOOKS
I ADORE YOUR BLOG
BLESSINGS
debbie

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

I see you adore the decorating books the most! So do I!!

xoxo
Jane

Candy said...

I see 'Where Women Create' that must be the first one. I just bought the second one and had to create my own space. Love the bohemian chic.
I have posted the beginning of my 'studio' but it is still under construction.
Happy WW, Candy

Anonymous said...

I want to see all the insides of the books about vintage.... (joke) I am just curious,...

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.