Time...

Someone recently asked me how do I juggle my time between home & office, between kids and parents and running here & there.. do I have a super power to do everything or am I trying to be superwoman???

Welp.. the truth I have no idea how do I manage to handle most of the things that happen in a day.. I just go with the flow.. and of course with a lil bit of schedules and plan here & there.. and having a maid, helps a lot but that wont be for long when maid is going back for good in few months time.. and I forsee myself in a very chaotic scene!.. hehehehe

here are just a snippet of my daily schedules on weekdays.. which includes a lil bit yakking here & there with my 3 kiddos!.. hehehehehe

5.30 am - wake up, shower, boil water, laundry, get myself ready to work, wake up kids, kids got shower, light breakfast, remind kids 100s time to check their homework done, shoes, school uniforms, socks, hankies, water bottles, lunch money and list goes on..

7.45 am - all are ready and off to send lil boy to kindy and 2 big kids to my mom's house with maid tagging along. Mom normally will ensure that 2 big kids took their breakfast and light lunch before going to school.

8.30 am - at this hour, I am already at work.. I normally the earliest one arrive at work and the last one leave the office.. almost everyday! hehehehe I am not gonna dwell into my office stories coz there are so many of them.. enuff saying that I am a all rounder in the office..handle few board of directors and small department hehehehe.. that's the reason I got stress easily at work! working in an IT company is not an easy ride!..

1.00 pm - my 2 big kids are already in school

3.00 pm - my lil boy is already at home.

6.00 pm - am already on the way to pick 2 big kids from school and head off to mom's house to pick up maid & kid. spend some times with mom & dad and a short chit chat with them.

7.30 pm - am already at home and off to kitchen to prepare din din!. hehehe depends on my mood.. if I am lazy and tired.. we go for simple and easy dinner.. every alternate days, I will try to bake some cupcakes or muffins or cookies for the kids to bring and eat at school during snack time.. like tonite its banana & chocolate chips muffin. my kitchen smells good!.. hehehehe

8.30 pm - dinner and short break. kids got to finish their homework

9.30 pm - time kids hit the sack and mommy chill out.. which hardly happen on time..normally will involve lots of Ultraman sessions with the boys.. but on good days.. I would have few good hours - computer times, art & craftwork, fluffing and puttering time around the house..

which happen tonite.. I managed to do some collage on my computer table.. I got some old mags and tore some of the pictures I like and glued it on the table top.. this is just a small chipboard table. not my fave but workout well for now until I find the right table.. I cello tape the pictures and covered it with plastic and put on a cafe curtain to hide all the wires underneath the table..

my table looks so cluttered... coz I can't decide which one stays and vice versa.. hehehehehe.. yes I know.. silly me! :P but I guess this arrangement wont be for long..

I love playing with my pink notice board.. another chaotic board!.. hehehehehe look at the prize ribbons I got from One Hundred Wishes Shop..

anyhow.. I love doing this.. puttering.. hehehehe coz it makes me be in my own world.. and also let me enjoy and appreciate all the pretty things I have.. around me.. and yippee my kids finally got their study table cleaned! so now no more doing homework at the coffee table.. hehehehehe..

next task is to sort out my craft papers, files and baskets here & there.. ciao bella! hehehehehe

2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Wow you sure do have a variety of Sweets from many Creative Women on your board great inspiration!
Hugs

LaliSweet1 said...

you sill girl! hey! I spied on that pink mouse! eeeeek! *giggles*
ok... off i go to my artwork project for the Valentine Secret Pal!
Love U!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.