Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone! Its been few days already I didn't update my blog..
and I miss a lot of parties in blogsville
but I guess its not to late to wish every one belated Merry Xmas
and yes in the next few days, we shall celebrate New Year..
so Happy New Year to all of you lovely ladies.. Wishing for more love, laughter and kindness..

Here at my side of the world, I've been very busy with my kids..
especially when school gonna starts this coming 5th January..
they are going to new school.. I've transferred them from private school to a public school..
(all of us kindda sad with this changes.. but I got no choice.. I've to think of their future.. they are not gonna get scholarship if they are in private school and if they get good results I can't send them to boarding school.. I really want to continue the tradition that my parent set on us.. all four of us.. brothers & sister went to Boarding school)

and so I've yet to get their books, stationeries, shoes, bags and what not..
this year all my 3 kids are going to school..
the eldest in 3rd Grade, middle boy in 2nd Grade and the last boy in Kindy..
so to get all three kids ready, really took all the time I had.. and very big expenses too! And i wonder whats in store for me next year.. Hope all is good ones!

anyway.. long story short.. I would like to thank Cindy from My Romantic Home for this wonderful Year in Review Party.. I love her idea.. it gives us.. me actually time to sit and look back to all the pictures we.. err.. I took for the past one year..

and here are just some of my fave pictures..

(you can click the picture above to enlarge)

these are the pictures you've seen and shall see more in years to come..
coz I really like all these pictures and few more that I didn't upload..
and by looking at all the pictures I took,
I am amazed at what I had collected for the past one year..
and also parties that I joined and the most importantly
the friendship I made here in blogsville.. from all over the world!..




In closing, I thank to all of you lovely ladies for being my inspiration in making my house a dream house.. and also for making my house different from any other house that I know locally.. just like my tag line.. my house is full of something old, something new, a lot of hands me down, salvaged and of course lots of swapping too!.. hehehehe..

so I hope you enjoy my pictures! Do run over to Cindy's blog.. she has long list of lovely ladies who have pictures that are to die for drooling! hehehehe..

Have a great day everyone! and Happy New Year...

30 comments:

LaliSweet1 said...

♪ Happy New Year to you! ♪
Oh gosh... you just wait and see what 2009 will bring ya! teehee.

KatCollects said...

Such beautiful pink pictures. I wish you a happy new year filled with love and blessings.
Kathy

Neabear said...

It was fun looking at all your pictures. So pretty. Good luck with getting the kids settled in their new school. What fun you will have getting everything together for that.

Cindy said...

Oh such beautiful pink pretties!!! Thank you so much for joining in on my party!!!! I wish you the best in 2009!

Decor To Adore said...

What a lovely and wonderfully cozy year you had!

Melissa Lester said...

Pink is my favorite color, too, and I love roses, so I feel right at home here! Lovely photos! Happy New Year!

desiree said...

Perfect in pink! Lovely photos.

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Happy new Year! and what a beautiful blog and post you did too! I love all your pictures! they are simply gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by too! your comments are so sweet! Have a fabulous new year, and happy blogging too :)

Hugs, Cynthia

Free Art Printables said...

Lovely mosaics! happy new year!

Maison Douce said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I see we have a lot on common! Have a wonderful new year!
Isabel

Carolyn said...

Pretty photos!
Happy New Year,
Carolyn

debi said...

Wow! That's alot of beautiful eye candy! Thanks for sharing.
Have a great New Year!
Debi

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I loved all your pictures.....You did have a great year....you did an amazing job...just beautiful.....love your china....
Happy Holidays,
Mo :-)

Missy Wertz said...

Lovely pretties! Happy New Year!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love all the pink pictures!! Thanks so much for the visit and wishing you a happy new year!
Hugs~Kelly

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Merci for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. I hope to see you again.

With kind regards,
Judy

Anonymous said...

what a lovely pictures you've made!! I love your mosaics!! I will add you to my list of blogs so that more people can follow you! I will come back at your blog!
Happy Newyear, sylvia extra

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Fitty!
Your photos are just full of pink loveliness. Isn't it interesting to get them all together and see the beautiful way they define our year? I hope the kids enjoy the ir new school. Have a wonderful new year :>)

Local Girl said...

I love your pictures and the roses are gorgeous! Good to see I'm not the only one slightly obsessed with them ;) Thanks for sharing

Happy New Year to you and yours!
Blessings
Liz

Betty said...

Fitty, You must have the prettiest house in town!! I love all of your beautiful pictures!! Have a wonderful New Year! It sounds like you will be busy!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What lovely mosaics you have created with your beautiful home pics! Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

Happy 2009!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Elyse said...

hi fitty! i just found your blog via our etsy conversation and i'm so glad i did. wow -- lots of beautiful photos. so pink and floral! very pretty! happiest holidays! xo

Rebecca said...

Absolutley beautiful!
Blessings for the new year.
Rebecca

akawest said...

Your collage is lovely. Good luck to your children in the new school.

Unknown said...

Such pretty photos. Now I gotta roam and see it all! Happy New Year!

RYD said...

My brother went to public school his whole life. He then attended Univ. of California, Berkeley, and went on to become a spine surgeon, attending Dartmouth residency among other high caliber institutions. Private schools are great when you live where public schools are lacking, but if your child is smart, it doesn't matter. He or she will prosper! Good luck and happy new year. :)

Sandy said...

Delightful mosaics! I love all the pink and all the roses! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy New Year.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Very pretty mosaic! Isn't it fun how it all comes together?!
Happy New Year!
Rene'

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Happy New Year too you too!

Marja Rijnsburger said...

So many lovely pictures. I love roses and I love pink.
I will be back to read more.
Happy new year.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.