I still remember the last 3 weeks I spent my days in the hospital with her.. giving her all my love & support.. asking her to fight till the very end of her day..(she is a fighter.. really she fights like nobody business) when I know for sure no miracles & magic could change what God has for her..
Her cancer was all over her body.. her lung shut down when she started to have pneumonia, then it went to her kidney.. shutting down and last was her heart.. at 5.30am.. her BP was 27/22.. that was the end..
I remember before she closed her eyes, I whispered to her ears that I shall bring her home.. we shall spend her time at home with family and love ones.. and she responded my whispered by blinking her eyelids twice and small tears came out from her eyes.. gosh.. I dont know how to tell how sad and touched I was... and even harder when I had to bring her home in the ambulance.. me & her and 2 nurses and 2 paramedics.. and the end was to see her being laid down at her final resting place and leaving her alone.. I cried.. and still crying..
and this morning, I went to visit her again at the graveyard.. and talked to her a bit and tears started running down my face.. I still miss her.. oh boy!
It was hard for us.. and I am still mourning for the lost.. but we got no choice as life has to go on.. and I thank you to all of you who put us in your prayers and thoughts and also who left us kind wishes and prayers.. From the bottom of my heart, I love you guys tonnes! No word could describe how thankful I am and may God bless you always..
and yeap.. life has to go on.. and I better do something to fill my time.. otherwise I would continue crying and feeling sad.. so this is what I did.. yeap.. I redecorate my pink corner..(gosh I miss Pink Saturday for two weeks already!)
yeah.. I guess.. thats for now.. time to chill out on the sofa.. and tomorrow I got lots of things to do.. 3 weeks and my house is in the mess.. time to feathering my nest.. till then adieu!
p/s : To Shirl, Shellbell and Elizabeth.. as promised, I have posted the stuff that I promised you guys..
6 comments:
So sorry to hear about your stepmom's death. Know that I am thinking of you and hope that gives you strength. I did miss your blogs, but you had good reason to not be posting for a bit. I like the lights you added to your pink corner. Since you don't celebrate Christmas, do you celebrate other things?
I'm sorry for your loss! I hope you're family is doing better now. I do love what you've done with your little corner. I love it when the lights off and the shining lights.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I'm so sorry about your stepmom! My eyes were filling up with tears reading this.
I came by to say thank you for your nice comment you left on the lookiloo site! I really appreciate that!
*giggles* xmas lite! ohmy! u 2! teehee... ya know, my neighbor gave us a fresh wreath and I decorate it. So when I get my PC back from shop, I'll blog it in here! wow...
Cherish all the memories you had with your stepmom... I'm sure there are lot of them! Please stay close with your dad... I'm concern about him.
Love U 2! *smoooooooooch*
Hi Fitty.....
After losing my mom 4 weeks ago, I share your pain. It sure does hurt for awhile, but my prayer for you will be that fond memories far outweigh the pain. Enjoy your children....they will definitely make your day brighter!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment