Last week I miss
Pink Saturday party as I was away.. and now I am so glad to be back and be able to join
Beverly in her
Pink Saturday show & tell again..

and today I am sharing you my latest purchase from Etsy in this lovely lady ~
ValiseQueen shop.. I bought this
pink foufy trees. It came in set of two trees with Gold Star on top..

I love the trees so much.. very Xmasy!.. hehehehe

then I also bought this
pink little girl wand.. isn't this cute? do you think this wand gonna work if I were to swing/sway it like Fairy Godmother style!.. hehehehehehe I also wonder if this wand can grand me what I wish.. hehehehehehe

it now sits together with my faux
pink hydrangea on my computer table at home..

Oh boy! I just love Etsy (who doesn't?).. you see so many pretty things in there until you don't know what to buy! I bought few more stuff from Etsy.. and currently waiting patiently for all the stuff to arrive!.. hehehehe..
till then lovely ladies, don't forget to visit Beverly for a long list of pinky ladies who love
PINK too! Have a nice weekend!
Update:
Laurie at Charming Designs is having a giveaway, do come & join the fun of her giveaway.. she is giving out a little bag with her handpainted bird nest with blue robin eggs.. just lovely.. so, instead of walk.. RUN!.. hehehehe
33 comments:
Fun little tree and wand. We all need a magic wand don't we?!
I just love your new pink treasures. They are so sweet and charming and will make wonderful holiday decoratations.
Happy Pik Saturday!!
Happy pink Saturday! I am hosting a Vintage Pink Christmas Swap, pop over and check it out! Love the pink tree!
Happy Pink Sat I love your new goodies.That would be so cute with my ornamenst.Hugs Jen
Etsy is the cutest place ever, I can always find something wonderful and unique there. I love that most things are hand-made. Your pink tree is lovely.
Happy Pink Saturday,
Karen
Lovely pink post today. That fairy wand is so cute. Would you wave some of that magic my way? LOL. Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy pink Saturday!I just love your new pink treasures.
visit me anytime...
Marina
I LoVe the Tree!! Too precious. I am a Christmas tree fanatic. Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ
Thanks for taking me shopping with you. Happy Pink Saturday :-)
Stop by and check out my post. I'm giving away 3 books!
Hi, Fitty - such creativity! Love it. Your holiday is going to be so beautiful - I can't wait to see.
Oh my, PLEASE come back and visit one more time this morning! I was under the weather and didn't get my post up til just now! I'd feel bad if I missed your visit to the current PS post! Love that wand, ooohhh, waiting for my sweet new granddaughter to get old enough for things like that! Can you say spoiled????? HEE HEE
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. I missed you last week, and I hope you had a nice holiday with your family.
I think we all need a pink wand, and I think your wishes will come true.
now that is a nice thing to have a pink christmas tree!!!
Those trees are so cute and I love that wand! Have a wonderful Pink weekend Fitty!
Hi Fitty, I so love your pink tree and pink wand today. Also the way they are displayed. Some wand magic would be very nice. I visited Laurie's post. Thanks for the info.
Hugs...Jeanne
How fun and fabulous!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Stephanie
Love the pink tree and wand!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Such lovely pinks.. Come visit.
Love all the pink fringe and sparkles! Happy Pink Saturday!
Sweet pink things!
Happy Pink Saturday...Kathy
How fun! Those little trees are so cute
The pink trees are just lovely. I adore wands and I like the vintage image I can see in photo. Great finds.
I would like to say thank you to all of you lovely ladies who leaves nice & sweet comments..
I couldn't agreed more.. that all girls like us,do need a magic wand in our life.. hehehehe and I think Pink Magic Wand normally works best!.. hehehehe
I love your sweet little *pink* treasures! We all need a bit of *pink* fluff in our lives!
Hugs,
Margie
Such cute pink buys! I'll have to check out the site! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie
Hi Fitty
I love that Pink Tree!
Happy Belated Pink Saturday
Love, Ann
Welcome back and I do love your pink trees....perfect for Christmas and Easter and Valentine's. :)
Hi Fitty, Love your new pink pretties. Hope you had a great time away and I hope your tray arrives soon. It should be there anytime now.
Always enjoy my visit to your lovely blog.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose
Those are cute little trees and I love the wand. I can get in alot of trouble on Etsy : )
Kathy
Love that tree! It reminds me that the Holidays are right around the corner. Yikes! I'm not ready. LOL
Thank you for you sweet comments on my blog. I'm glad to meet you. I'll be back soon. :-)
K-
What a cool tree! I love the pink!
Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
Gina
Fitty, Happy Pink Week to you! I love your tree and wand..how totally cute. :0)
Pink thoughts,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz
So many pretty pink things.
Blessings, Virginia
Post a Comment