Hi Sally, this is my second Blue Monday Show & Tell.. oh boy.. I never thought it is so difficult to find blue pictures in my house.. Blue is hardly my fave colour.. so to find one that fits the post is a struggle.. but however, I still managed to snap a few..so here let me share you some of Cath Kidston stuff I have.. I am her fan but too bad Cath's product is very hard to get in my country.. so if I happen to stumble upon one of them, I didn't think twice.. hehehehehe I just go & grab!.. hehehehe
these are just some of her books.. with blues on it.. sweet dont you think?next is the blue saucers I bought from eBay yonks ago.. it was 99cents for both.. and the best part it has Ridway stamped on both saucers too.. I was told these saucers were vintage.. so I guess.. it is a good buy!.. Lucky me!
welp, this is it.. till another Blue Monday! Have a great week everyone.. and do visit Sally for more bluish posts.. Cya!
5 comments:
Sounds like the plates were a good buy. Plus they are pretty. The footstool looks good too. Thanks for sharing.
You have enough blue for three posts. I love those dishes and the slipcover is beautiful. Happy Blue Monday!
Oh, I love everything in your blue monday post. The footstool is adorable. Great Blue Monday Post
I thought all you had was PINK!! LOL But I love your blue, sweet chick.......
Smooches,
Connie
I loved your blue posts..come visit.
Post a Comment