The weekend I had, was the busiest one! Starting with taking my two big kids home from their down south trip with my parents, then we did some gardening but that only happen for awhile when rain started to pouring down like no body business.. so we got to stop pruning all the bougainvilleas..
btw any idea what insect is this? is this butterfly? it was there the whole day at my garden wall.. didn't move at all.. but it has nice pattern & colours..
anyway, I thought oh this must be a great time to rest & watch TV with the kids but too bad mommy! hehehehehe the two big kids got a plan for their mommy.. this time, they wanted to have a tea party picnic at the porch..
*sigh* so I had to bake them apple pie and scones.. so off I went to the kitchen and goodness I cooked & baked like crazy!.. I cooked fried char kew tiau (Penang style fried rice noodles with lots of cockles, beansprout and slightly wet), apple pie of course, which I took from here.. this is seriously the best recipes I ever tried.. even my cousins love it.. he in fact text messaged me last nite, craving for one and wanted me to courier it down to him!.. hehehehehe Funny Boy!..
long story short, we didn't manage to picnic at the porch since the rain didn't stop at all.. so we had an in house picnic.. the scones were gone once they were out from the oven.. they love eating it warm, with strawberry jams and tonnes of whipped cream on top of them.. and I didn't manage to snap the picture! *sigh* drats! hehehehehehe
that was Saturday, then on Sunday, I went to see my SIL. We had so much fun window shopping together.. my daughter was the luckiest girl as she got her aunt bought her a faux pink pearl necklace, with pink butterflies hair clips and tonnes of pink lollipops.. hehehehe.. LUCKY GIRL! hehehehehe
we were at my SIL's house for the whole day and I came back with a big loot of fresh vegies from the Farmer's market.. yippeee.. that would be good for a week's cooking!.. hehehehehe we love veggies!
and then here comes Monday at my side of the world and I started my blog hopping today with a big smile when Connie awarded me a I Love Your Blog award.. and I thank Connie again as she has never stop giving me awards.. and I also cherish the friendship we have.. which is irreplaceable. thank you so much and I appreciate it even more!..
And I have to pass this award to seven (7) names and tell the reason why I like their blogs.. and so we start first with : - oh boy this is difficult!.. hehehehehe
1) Karla Nathan ~ Karla's cottage for her creativeness creating pretties and never stop having pretties all around her.. I love reading her blog and she's been my fave etsy seller too..
2) Beverly ~ How Sweet the sound for her interesting post that make me thinking and wondering especially on Wednesday hehehehehe.. and also for organizing the famous Pink Saturday show & tell
and the rest of the names, I pick randomly from the list of blog that I read everyday.. (almost!)
3) Jane ~ Posy
4) Cindy ~ My romantic home
5) Rosa ~ Stripes and roses cottage
6) Karla Natale ~ Sugarbear Design
7) Beth ~ Gathering Dust
and like always, this award are not only for the 7 names mentioned, it is also for those I've not mentioned the names who never stop coming to my blog and leaving such sweet and nice comments.. I love the friendship that all of you offered here in blogsville and thats the best friendship I ever had!.. A big Thank you!
So again, lovely ladies.. I am signing off for this week.. as I am very busy with office work again! *sigh*.. I try to be back here soon.. till then, hugggieesssssssssssss xoxoxo adieu!
anyway, I thought oh this must be a great time to rest & watch TV with the kids but too bad mommy! hehehehehe the two big kids got a plan for their mommy.. this time, they wanted to have a tea party picnic at the porch..
long story short, we didn't manage to picnic at the porch since the rain didn't stop at all.. so we had an in house picnic.. the scones were gone once they were out from the oven.. they love eating it warm, with strawberry jams and tonnes of whipped cream on top of them.. and I didn't manage to snap the picture! *sigh* drats! hehehehehehe
that was Saturday, then on Sunday, I went to see my SIL. We had so much fun window shopping together.. my daughter was the luckiest girl as she got her aunt bought her a faux pink pearl necklace, with pink butterflies hair clips and tonnes of pink lollipops.. hehehehe.. LUCKY GIRL! hehehehehe
we were at my SIL's house for the whole day and I came back with a big loot of fresh vegies from the Farmer's market.. yippeee.. that would be good for a week's cooking!.. hehehehehe we love veggies!
and then here comes Monday at my side of the world and I started my blog hopping today with a big smile when Connie awarded me a I Love Your Blog award.. and I thank Connie again as she has never stop giving me awards.. and I also cherish the friendship we have.. which is irreplaceable. thank you so much and I appreciate it even more!..
1) Karla Nathan ~ Karla's cottage for her creativeness creating pretties and never stop having pretties all around her.. I love reading her blog and she's been my fave etsy seller too..
2) Beverly ~ How Sweet the sound for her interesting post that make me thinking and wondering especially on Wednesday hehehehehe.. and also for organizing the famous Pink Saturday show & tell
and the rest of the names, I pick randomly from the list of blog that I read everyday.. (almost!)
3) Jane ~ Posy
4) Cindy ~ My romantic home
5) Rosa ~ Stripes and roses cottage
6) Karla Natale ~ Sugarbear Design
7) Beth ~ Gathering Dust
and like always, this award are not only for the 7 names mentioned, it is also for those I've not mentioned the names who never stop coming to my blog and leaving such sweet and nice comments.. I love the friendship that all of you offered here in blogsville and thats the best friendship I ever had!.. A big Thank you!
So again, lovely ladies.. I am signing off for this week.. as I am very busy with office work again! *sigh*.. I try to be back here soon.. till then, hugggieesssssssssssss xoxoxo adieu!
4 comments:
Your pie looks so yummy! Sounds like a great weekend with your kids and family! Congrats on your award!!!
Have a great day!
Kim
Thank you for visiting me today! Your pie looks absolutely wonderful! Oh gosh - I don't ever bake - I am soooo jealous. My hubby needs to learn to bake! Hee hee! Your pages are wonderful!
Hi Fitty,
Looks like you had a VERY busy week. I hope it slows down for you as the weekend rolls around.
Hi Fitty,
Sorry I've been MIA, I'm away on vacation, but I'd like to thank you for always thinking of me, and thank you for the award!
Hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment