Pink Saturday is here again.. and my share of the week is this porcelain flower, which I bought last month and have yet to arrive!.. I just can't wait to see it right up my eyes.. I love the fact that it has small
pink vase with nice
pink rose.. I seriously can't wait for it.. I have like another 4 of them.. waiting to arrive at my shore, safely I hope..

while this small re-production picture, was a recent purchase.. which I have no place to display.. so rite now, it is sitting in my clothpeg bag at my computer table.. this picture came in pair. the other pair same
pink roses but with pastel vintage pink/lite brown background..

who doesn't like this
pink sofa, hands up? hehehehehe.. I know I want this sofa.. this one from IKEA.. one of my bosses bought this sofa few months back for his office room.. but of course not in
pink!.. it was in coffee latte colour.. hehehehehe to match his sea blue room.. hehehehehe

lastly, this rose cottage sign nestled between my other displays, which I painted in
pink and had it decoupaged with some
pink roses paper napkins.. love the results!..

so lovely ladies.. don't forget to visit
Beverly for more beautiful pink Saturday show & tell.. like Beverly said in her blog, the Pink show & tell is getting bigger & bigger each and every week.. so, don't hesitate to participate.. it means for fun and great way to get to know each other well.. so, take your time to visit all the blogs and leave nice comments.. coz like me, I love
PINK SATURDAY!..
till then happy people, cherio!.. have a super weekend...
33 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday to you, Miss Fitty.
Every week you have so many pretty things to share. Wow, a pink sofa. Just imagine how fun that would be.
oh, i love all your pink!
thanks for sharing with us....
That sofa looks...so pink!!!
happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos from Argentina!
Silvia
A perfect pink post. Well done!
I love the picture of the rose. Now if I could only find one like that around here...
Some lovely pinks here! Love that pink sofa. I'll be at our IKEA this week!
Karla
Beautiful pinkness, Fitty!!
Be a pink sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Love all your pinkness!
Have a wonderful day!
Kim
Hi Fitty,
The reproduction piece is beautiful and I have done the same type of project with the rose paper napkins :)
Take Care,
Pennie
Love the picture! What are you going to do to frame it? I can't wait to see!
So much pretty pink today! The sofa is lovely!!!! I love the pink rose you shared and the porcelain flower looks so nice. I hope it arrives soon.
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
That couch! I love it. Great post today, enjoyed all of your blog! Blessings, Debbie
ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love your post, especially the rose painting!
~ Gabriela ~
What a fun assortment of pink. I am salivating over that sofa.
Hello, Fitty! LOVE all your pink today...but especially the sofa! I was at Ikea last weekend and saw that...it is delicious, isn't it?! Happy Pink Saturday ((HUGS)
Good afternoon Fitty,
Love all of your treasures today. I really have a thing for handpainted roses. And IKEA is one of my favs too. Pink or not!!!
Take care and have a lovely day.
Happy Pink!! I would love that sofe in any color too.. so comfy looking!!! And that shabby flower painting too They go together so well!!!!!! What a pretty pink post!!
FittyyyyyyyyYYYYYyyyy, that little sign is adorable, sweetpea!! Paper napkins???? I can't believe it! WOW!! I bet you're the only one in Malaysia with such a frou frou shabby roses romantic home!!!
Smoochies,
Connie
Look at you, girl! oh my, quite a fan here... i'm glad it grew! oh dear, shall I start calling you "Pink Fitty" now? LOL ok... off I go. Have a great weekend!
Ohhh...I'm with you on the pretty English flower pots...they are so charming. This one is especially beautiful. Sure hope she travels well!
I had to laugh at the boss and the pink sofa story. I must admit, I thought to myself, wow...a guy bought a pink sofa. Then you spilled the beans and mentioned it wasn't in pink!!!
Happy pink,
xo
Sue
I want a pink sofa! Us pink lovers might make our husbands nuts if we go too far, ya think?! Love your pink porcelain vase with roses too. I have quite a few porcelain roses and love them all!
Your sign turned out great! That sofa looks like a comfy one---shhhhh, don't tell Beverly, but I think I would order it in the latte color, too! Happy Pink Sat.
ohhh you always have pretty treasures! I can always store those pictures for ya...hehe! i was drooling over that pink sofa, too.but hubby was like..uhhhh, no honey..i cannot watch football on a pink sofa! hahahahaha!
~Angie
Such a delightful array of pinks! Like a dream world!
Love the sofa! Pinkness to you. Kathy
A pink sofa! Wow! I'm going to dream of it tonight. Love your rose painting too. Happy Belate Pink Saturday.
such nice *pink* goodies! I want one of thise *pink* sofas! That would be divine, and it would look so nice in my living room! oh, hubby, come see what I found ....!
Fitty, I think I have that same little flower pot. I want that pink IKEA couch too. I wish I could talk my hubby into that one.
Hey fitty! I love all of your pink pretties! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!
xoxo,
Queenie!
I love that pink sofa!, and I like the rose napkin piece.
Thank lovely ladies for coming to my page and leaving such nice, sweet comments.. and I am so happy that all of you like my share of Pink Saturday especially on the pink sofa! Such a dreamy sofa!..
I presume some of you are heading to the IKEA store to get one.. but of course you have to get the other half to approve the sofa!.. otherwise you can also made a new slipcover with half pink & half brown!.. hehehehehehe I know, I know I sound so silly!.. hehehehehe :P
anyway.. have a nice day!
Hello Fitty, love all your pink cute stuff!
Thanks for sharing on Pink Saturday.
Love, Ann
You Pink Saturday items are lovely. I love the porcelian roses. Did you get on a web auction? Happy Pink Saturday...belated
Happy belated pink sat. loved your post, I dodn't think I've ever seen a pink couch hummm no don't think I have lol but even though I'm not much of a pink person, that kinda called me , shhhhh you didn't hear that from me LOL
Helen
Post a Comment