and lastly another pink square plate.. like previous post, this one came from eBay..Pink Saturday..
Beverly from How sweet the sound is hosting another Pink Saturday.. and I am happy to join in again and sharing you this pinky hibiscus flower of mine.. Isn't she pretty? See the petals.. looks so velvety.. this picture was taken few nights ago.. I love taking pictures at night.. I don't know why..
while this pinky rose hankie is my fave.. It was Laura Ashley's few years ago collections.. I have used this hankie in many ways.. mostly end up on my handbags.. at one of the handles.. to add oommmpphh! hehehe
and lastly another pink square plate.. like previous post, this one came from eBay..
I hope you have fun on your Pink Saturday! I have to go now.. I got to paint my TV cabinet.. I got so bored with the lite brown colour after like 8 years!.. toodles!
and lastly another pink square plate.. like previous post, this one came from eBay..Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
28 comments:
Fitty, sweet chick, I haven't seen you blogging for a few days. I hope you're doing fine. I thought that hibiscus was the hankie you were talking about at first! Then I scrolled down and saw the real hankie. BOTH are very pretty. I'm going to get a hibiscus plant for the side yard.
Smoochies,
Connie
Very pretty!...Kathy
Morning...what a beautiful hibiscus...and I loved that hankie & plate! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. I'll pick you up at the airport with your cupcake in hand.
That hibiscus bloom is exquisite. You always have pretty pinks.
so pretty!I am lovin' that hanky and the sweet plate too! Have a wonderfully pink day!!
Your hibiscus is so pretty. Mine haven't bloomed yet. I guess they are waiting for the end of the summer!! Pretty hankie. :)
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
The hibiscus contrast in the dark! Beautiful photo!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Besitos from Argentina!
Silvia
I love the hanky and the plate. I always have a hanky in my purse. I'm going to need to get some pretty ones instead of the boring white ones!
I just love your pink items you shared today! That plate is gorgeous! ....and the flower and hankie are both so delicate and pretty! Great post! :)
~Rhonda
Beautiful pinkies...that square plate is a real treasure.
Very pretty! I adore the plate - what an unusual shape!
Love your hankie....I agree your night picture is BEAUTIFUL. I'll have to try that one day. Love your pink post.
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Fitty! Oh my goodness! I love to visit you and catch up with all of your pink prettiness! Those embroidered dresses/shirts? in a post below are just gorgeous!!
What a great pink show. I love the hankie, but the plate just calls to me. It's wonderful!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Hey Fitty, I'm a mad woman with a paint brush in hand! Do show us the end result and have a fab day!!!
The hankie has gorgeous! What a neat idea to tie it to your handbag!
Oo, I've not seen a hibiscus like that one! How pretty! Great hanky too, I should start "using" them instead of just displaying them.
Love the plates you've been getting!
Nikki
I love your blog. Just found it today through pink Saturdays. SO much of your is so fun to look at. Can't wait to visit again
Lovely pink things to share with us today. I do love the square plate. Not so easy to find these days.
Jeanne
Hello Fitty, "PINK" flowers,... real hibiscus or roses on fabric or china....all beautiful!...don't you think!...heidi Xo
Lovely pink flower image and I especially love the black background.
Happy Pink Saturday,
Deborah
Very pretty pinkness today!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Oh, yes...love the pinky hibiscus!!
Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments!!
~Blessings,
Jan
Oh, that hibiscus flower is so lovely! And so is that hankie! Such gorgeous *pinks* today!
Pretty pink plate! Love your pinkness!
Have a great night!
Kim
Hi Fitty,
I love your pinks! Don't ou just love Laura Ashley! I was sad when she closed her shops.
Have a great week!
Hello Fitty!
Happy Belated PINK Saturday! LOVE the PINK plate!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Hello Fitty,
Love your pink pictures! The plate is lovely and the hibiscus is so pretty!
Love,Ann
Post a Comment