and of course you may wonder why? well, yesterday I came back with some pretties to add to my already full to the brim house.. hehehehe.. I trully enjoyed my flea market trip yesterday.
I went to my friend's flea market stall and here are just some of my loot.. an old china tureen with roses on it.. I never see that kind of flowers before and my friend said it was a rare tureen. and even better when she reduced the price half the price for me.. hehehehehe
I also got 5 of Peter & Jane's books which four belongs to my kids and I took one of the book, title Look at this.. coz I like the pictures inside.. good for scrapbooking..
I also bought a small book rack from her stall.. She happen to have new but old furnitures came in.. I fell in love with the rack. It seems that the rack already had someone's name on it.. and since I really wanted it, I braved myself and asked if she have another one, similar or just check out with the person who booked the rack whether she still interested..
and yes... my friend was kind enuff to give a call and the next thing I know I bought it for a song.. unfortunately it didn't came back with me right away.. since it didn't fit my car, I have to wait for few days for it to arrive.. I just love the rack.. moreover it was made from teak wood.. just lovely!
then we stopped for lunch at A&W for coney dogs and waffles and rootbeer with ice cream.. yummy.. and off we hit our next destination.. another shopping trip with my SIL. I bought this white tunic.. I love the material.. 100% sheer cotton.. it had French Connection label on it.. sweet..
we walked to few more shops when I saw this small green enamel butter pad calling my name.. I think the pink rose was calling me.. hehehehehe.. thank god the price was cheap.. So I bought one.. I saw other nice enamelware with roses on it.. but it was way out of my budget..

and what do you think of the small tile with hydrangea flowers on it.. It was handmade by a lovely lady whom I like so much.. I am proud to have one of her handmade stuff.. It was a gift for me.. I just love looking at it..
and my week just didn't ended like that.. this week too, I received some of my eBay and Etsy purchases.. among others are this old wedding book I bought from Etsy.. I love the flowers, the poems and even better when it has the names of the owner of this book. The couple got married in year 1927. that is almost 80 years! and I am so honoured to keep this book.. and this is just a start to more collection!..
next item arrived was from Karla, I bought her altered jar again.. I have three of her jars.. and I just love it all.. there were reasons behind each jars to why I bought them..
the first jar on the left, I bought it because of the handpainted rose she did inside of the heart shape locket.. and also the rhinestone she glued on it.. pretty..
the middle bottle I bought because of the crown top and the rhinestone brooch.. stunning!
and the last jar I bought because of the roses and the pink rhinestone ring.. lovely.. such an awesome lady! One of my faves!
and of course the last box I received this week, is this beautiful vintage pin cushion.. I've been seeing lots of vintage pin cushions here in blogsville and they are all so beautiful.. and I always wanted to have one.. as usual, I went to eBay and found one that didn't cost me arms & legs.. so I bought it.. I love the lacey that covering the cushion.. I wonder how old is the pin cushion.. hope it survive another decade in my household..
so happy ladies.. I am signing off for the day.. I had a tiring day yesterday.. and tomorrow I just might chill out with my mom.. I miss her so much.. didn't see for almost 2 weeks.. so tomorrow is a day with mommy!.. hehehehehe. adieu!
I went to my friend's flea market stall and here are just some of my loot.. an old china tureen with roses on it.. I never see that kind of flowers before and my friend said it was a rare tureen. and even better when she reduced the price half the price for me.. hehehehehe
I also got 5 of Peter & Jane's books which four belongs to my kids and I took one of the book, title Look at this.. coz I like the pictures inside.. good for scrapbooking..
and yes... my friend was kind enuff to give a call and the next thing I know I bought it for a song.. unfortunately it didn't came back with me right away.. since it didn't fit my car, I have to wait for few days for it to arrive.. I just love the rack.. moreover it was made from teak wood.. just lovely!
then we stopped for lunch at A&W for coney dogs and waffles and rootbeer with ice cream.. yummy.. and off we hit our next destination.. another shopping trip with my SIL. I bought this white tunic.. I love the material.. 100% sheer cotton.. it had French Connection label on it.. sweet..
and what do you think of the small tile with hydrangea flowers on it.. It was handmade by a lovely lady whom I like so much.. I am proud to have one of her handmade stuff.. It was a gift for me.. I just love looking at it..
and my week just didn't ended like that.. this week too, I received some of my eBay and Etsy purchases.. among others are this old wedding book I bought from Etsy.. I love the flowers, the poems and even better when it has the names of the owner of this book. The couple got married in year 1927. that is almost 80 years! and I am so honoured to keep this book.. and this is just a start to more collection!..
the first jar on the left, I bought it because of the handpainted rose she did inside of the heart shape locket.. and also the rhinestone she glued on it.. pretty..
the middle bottle I bought because of the crown top and the rhinestone brooch.. stunning!
so happy ladies.. I am signing off for the day.. I had a tiring day yesterday.. and tomorrow I just might chill out with my mom.. I miss her so much.. didn't see for almost 2 weeks.. so tomorrow is a day with mommy!.. hehehehehe. adieu!
5 comments:
I also have some vintage dolls like your pincushion but mine are called dresser dolls. The lace is so pretty on them, just like yours.
HI! You have cte thigs!
xoxo
Hello, I was stopping by for pink saturday and stopped to see your flea market finds. I love the old wedding album , I treasure things like that. So sad that it ended up in an antique store like that, but at least it has a good home now. I bought an old wedding sampler on ebay once, I thought it was so sad that no one in the family wanted to keep it. I treasure it! Karla's jars are beautiful and I love the pin cushion doll!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Very lovely! Great findings you have this weekend!
Hi Fitty,
From what I can see you had a fab weekend, you bought many lovely things, enjoy them all!
Hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment