Blogging Friends Forever

this is the view from my previous office..
the view of KLCC Petronas Twin Towers Water
park,
the tallest Twin Towers in the world.
I miss this view so much! So breathtaking rite?


I really had a long day at work.. seriously this week was like arrghhh.. I just can't find the right word to describe how busy bee I am.. sometimes you might find me in the directors' rooms and other times you find me at another office floors or out running some errands for the bosses!.. I have like almost 10 bosses / directors in different companies to entertain!.. and believe me, entertaining them are not easy! hehehehehehehe especially when I have one boss who is so fickle minded! hehehehehe He changed his mind within a snap of his fingers.. and you better make a deal fast with him.. otherwise.. you won't get what you bargain for! lol..

oh well.. thats my work!.. To some of you who didn't know I am a full time working mom working in an IT company. Our clients are various.. but mostly we deal with Oil & Gas and Government Sectors.. We have almost 9 subsidiaries and sisters companies under one roof.. so being an octopus I am, I take charge some of the office operations for these companies.. and that really makes me one tired momma once I am back with my children.. seriously taking care staff, office and bosses are no small task!

and talking about children, my two big kids had gone back to my home town, down south with my parents. Since now is a school break for a week, I let them follow my parents for few days.. I want them to have some fun & quality time with their grandparents and great grand ma.. while me have some quality time with my lil guy King Jim at home!.. hehehehehe
oh boy.. I think I bable too much don't I? hehehehehe oh well, my post today is about the award I received from Connie of Living Beautifully. I feel so honored receiving this award as this is my second award this year.. Blogging Friends Forever.. oh yes in deed we are!.. She is so creative and wish I could visit her one day!

and so I am sharing this award with Rosa, Betty, Celeste, Dawn from Dawn's Day Break and Marie Antoinette from Dolls by Marie Antoinette.. in return you have to forward this award based on the rules mentioned below, here are the rules:-

1. Use the Twinks Bank Icon
2. Nominate 5 other people only
3. Four (4) nominees have to be dedicated followers of your blog
4. One (1) has to be someone new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
5. Your must link back whomever gave you the award..

btw this award is not only for the 5 mentioned above, I am also sharing this award to all of you lovely ladies out there who came & visit me here in blogsville.. so, lovely ladies.. have a nice day and I have to go.. be back later!..

6 comments:

Connie said...

You were the first one I thought of fitty chick!!! You just amaze me with all your lovely rosey shabby chic decoration!!! Love it, sweetpea.
Smoochies,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Fitty, I know just what you mean about work. Sometimes it really gets to you.

Congratulations on your award. You're the best.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Thank you for the award. I am so honored to receive this from you and will certainly pass it on to more blog friends.

Your work sounds very hectic at times. So nice that your older children can spend time with their grandparents.

Thank you for stopping by with anniversary wishes on my giveaway post. It really meant a lot.

See you again soon and thanks again for the award.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

Ya know, after you visit Connie then come see me! Love U 2 pieces!

Betty said...

You're so sweet Fitty! Thanks for the award. Your job certainly does sound busy. I don't know how you keep up with that many bosses!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Your pictures are so cute

have a nice pink weekend!

visit me anytime....

xoxo

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.