Hello again, lovely ladies.. what do you think of my new greeny tots (yeap thats what I called :D) background? Like it? hehehehehe.. I love it!..If you like, do visit http://www.polyvore.com You will be amazed at what this website can do!.. Seriously give it try..
I also didn't know about this website until I went here.. You too should visit this blog.. the blog owner is such an awesome lady.. love her blog so much.. and from her, I got to know this Polyvore thing magic! hehehehehe.. She also explains a lil bit more of what this website could do.. sooooo again.. hurry up, don't walk.. RUN!.. hehehehe and lets play!.. :D
on the other note, life at fitty's household last nite was way too much fun. Yesterday, after work, I went and bought few more strands of pearl beads for a song and some lacey trimmings..
then, after dinner, my daughter asked me to help her with some craft projects and here are what we did..
I like seeing what my daughter did.. I think she did a pretty good job (of course with a lil help from moi!) hehehehe for a 8 year old girl!.. Oh she loves doing this.. and so proud of her!..
We used two of bingo cards I bought from Karla.. (*sigh* I need more bingo cards! I love bingo cards)
7 comments:
Love you Blog lift.
Fitty chickee, I LIKE IT!!! What a surprise this morning when I saw it, sweetpea. I like the lime color also. Looks like ya had fun, honey!!
Smoochies,
Connie
Love the blog! I think it is great doing projects with the little ones.
Very creative!!!!! really liked it!
I love it. My eyes just keep going round and round the blog. So many pretties!
I have to tell you that I went to the Polyvor site and stayed up until 2:00 am having fun with it! My husband came downstairs wondering what I was doing! I saved a couple of collages, but they are sooo small. How did you get yours to be a normal size? Thanks for the tip!
Please, please tell me how to make my Polyvore collage a normal size! Mine are so tiny and when I try to enlarge them in Paint, they become blurry. Help!
Post a Comment