Pink Saturday
Oh I love my Pink Saturday.. and thanks to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday show & tell every week.. Almost a month I join this party and am running out of pink pictures to share.. hehehehe.. looks like I got to snap more pictures or shopping more pinky stuff.. which I think shopping would be the best thing to do!.. hehehehehe
gosh I forgot the name of these pink flowers.. periwinkle?? petunia?? oh my.. this is so embarrassing.. can any one can help me.. whats the name of these flowers..
another pink vinyl plate.. yes.. it is vinyl.. I got few of them.. different flower of course.. but all in pink.. hehehehe
these two pots were last two years birthday gift from my SIL.. I love these pots.. can't find it anymore.. these pots I believe were last piece.. :-) (yes, I am MS. LAST PIECE!) HEHEHEHE
and I wrap up my pink saturday with this pink children story book.. very interesting book.. good for your children.. or even grandkids.. go & read it.. :-) till next pink Saturday.. am off to my reading corner.. July Romantic Homes Magazine is waiting for me.. :D hehehehe
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
9 comments:
I definitely think pink shopping is an option.
I love those pink pots, too. They are beautiful.
I believe those pretty pink flowers are periwinkles.
Happy Pink Saturday.
It is getting hard for me to find pink too! I just love those pink flower pots. They are really lovely!!!!!
Happy Pink Saturday.
take care,
Dawn
I can't believe that plate is vinyl- so pretty! Thanks for visiting:) It was fun celebrating Pink Saturday with everyone for the first time.
It's nice to see your children have such a great imagination!
Sorry for the deleted post.. it was full of typing errors and I did not proofread!!
Love the vinyl plate and the pink flower pots too!!!
Your play date with the kiddies looks like fun!! Brings back memories!!
Have a Blessed Weekend!!
(What is a vinyl plate??.. is it the actual plate material or the paint?? I would love to know.)
Love the pink post!!! We might have to check out that children's story... my son loves anything pink hahaha!!! xoxo!
Happy "Pink Saturday"! Your photos are very pink & very pretty!....Enjoy the day!...Heidi :)
Loved your Pink Saturday shares, but I got a HUGE kick out of what your kiddos did to your house! It is so great that you allow them to play in such a creative way! Happy Pink Saturday.
Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday rounds. Beautiful pink pots and the flowers are so pretty!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment