I saw Red


this is fun.. a photo challenge by Sara of Sadie Olive.. I do hope it is not to late to join the party!.. hehehehe

at first I thought it was a bit tough for me to look for reds in my house.. as my house is full of pinks and greens.. but after browsing tru all the pictures I took recently, it wasn't that hard at all.. I seem to have lots of red to share with you.. and here are just some of my reds for today.. these pictures, I hope would make up the two days I miss..

EnJoY!

my red star topper - all time fave!

fushia red/pink flowers.. one of my fave flowers.. one of the easiest flowers to take care..
flowering non stop..


my enamel tray.. I bought this tray from my Aunt few months back.. she wasn't suppose to sell this thing to me.. but being one of her fave nieces.. she gave in.. but in return I got to get her magazines..

watering can and small repro coffee grinder on top of my microwave..

and what could be more yummylicious then a bowl of red strawberries.. yum yum!..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely red day! Glad you found some!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! It's never too late! You are just in time. :)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.