The Last Red
Hello Happy people.. here is my last post on I saw Red, hosted by Sadie Olive.. I had so much fun and I had a great time hunting red stuff to be photographed and can you spot some red at this pile of books next to my bed.. I love the Family Life Style book by Anita Kaushal.. most of the pictures are so beautiful in matt instead of glossy paper.. and smells good too.. I mean the book.. hehehehe
oh I like this British Iconic Telephone Booth.. very red.. and actually it is a coin box..
and of course my red stool..
I guess thats about it.. my RED posting.. the last red posting for this week.. until next party at Sadie Olive.. toodles!
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
1 comment:
Holy cow your china is 2 die 4!! REally pretty. And I love your club chair too. Blessings... Polly
Post a Comment