Gathering again..

I had another small gathering happen at my house.. these pictures were taken last week before my cousin Nurul & Amir left for Aussie (another set of Aussie cousins) .. they came down for a short break and my kids really enjoy having both of them around.. My aunt Karmina (my cousins' mom) used to baby sit my two big kids when they were small..





We had a great time, I let the kids played till about midnite as I know they gonna miss both my cousins very much.. and we also didn't know when they are coming down here again.. so, thats for now.. Auntie Karmina if you read this, how I wish you were here to join the fun!

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.