I've been TAGGED


My dear friend Rosa from Stripes and roses cottage tagged me recently with Six Words Memoir and it goes like this : -
  1. Write your own six words Memoir
  2. Post it on your blog
  3. Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
  4. Tag 5 more blogs with links ( Leave a comment on their blog with an invitation to play)
so this is mine : - Roses and Pink create wonderful friendship

and since I am newbie in blogland, I don't tagged others, but if you feel like joining the game, you are most welcome and considered yourself tagged by me :-)

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.