the search has ended


yeap, my search for the scale has ended (can hear mom saying 'Thank God') hehehehe.. but only FOR NOW.. lol..

If you remember, (don't mind if you don't! lol) few months back, I did a blog about scales - especially HARPER scale that I like so much and was hunting hi & lo for it.. so, I finally found one in white colour instead of baby blue and still look pretty cool!.. :-)

I never intended to get it as in now.. I was toying with the idea.. as the colour, white was not in the list.. but the price was very tempting.. and the rest is history.. :-)

so now.. next on the scale list PERSINWARE.. but that can wait for few months!.. Am no hurry!..

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.