Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend and I am very much looking forward to have this weekend as I have small projects to do..I got not much to tell this week as I was and still is busy with lots of letters, agreements, contracts to write & proof read especially on the change of management of the company am working with.. not only that, I am busy with moving to the new office too.. we've been meeting on & off with the owner of the new premise and so with the developer to get the best deal.. there are too many things to think about the moving.. the security wise, the this, the that.. blah blah.. list goes on..
on the other note, life at home is getting slower.. kids are doing great.. we have so many small projects to do this weekend.. so.. thats about it.. till the next blog.. adieu! Have a super smashing weekend!..
btw, I did the 3 hearts above last nite, while watching The Amazing Race Asia Season 2.. for 1 hour, I managed to do only 3!.. gosh.. what a slow bump I am.. :-S should work faster a bit!.. hehehehe
Entry for January 18, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment