kitchen scale

hehehehehe.. what could be a better morning when you got an email to say, you won a bid for a vintage English kitchen scale!.. reeehawwwwwwwww.. I wasn't thinking of winning at all.. as I have 2 more bidders who kept overbid me.. but somehow, my determination of having this item so high and put the highest amount I can afford and the rest, let the GOD do his magic.. and I couldn't be happier!..

oh yes.. some of you thinking I am a crazy nut but hey.. vintage is another middle name of mine.. :P hehehehehe.. and now.. i can proudly say I soon to have 3 scales in my kitchen!.. hehehehehe.. that is the start of my collection!.. hehehehe

Salter is one of the well known name for scales apart from Harper, Avery, Persinware (well known in Australia), Hanson, Krups and the list goes on.. I got another 2 or 3 more to search.. Harper, Avery and Persinware are my top 3 and Krups is the last one on list.. and I saw few minutes ago.. a pink vintage scales.. *wink*wink* hehehehehe

gosh.. I am smiling ear to ear.. oh boy, lucky me!..

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.