Hello happy people! I am late for this week's memes.. as I am pretty busy right at home and work.. I've been in and out for God knows how many times.. and a sudden news I just knew last Saturday just made my life more stress out.. *sigh*
A big decision I have to make..
Big sacrifices too!
sooo need all the time I have to think it over wisely..
A big decision I have to make..
Big sacrifices too!
sooo need all the time I have to think it over wisely..
this trio I had from Royal Albert Paragon Victoriana Rose.
This trio has abundance of pink roses and small buds with gold trimmings
all over and pretty darn sweet, I think!..
the manufacturer history to be exact,
but not much I can find, except info from here and here.
based on the back stamp underneath and
I don't know whether this pattern is still in production.
Anyhow, I really love this set.
allowing me to have this beautiful, beautiful, beautiful trio!
No doubt! Thanks again Mark!
till then!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

36 comments:
Hi Fitty!
Oh my those are so beautiful!!! Just when you think you can see another one as beautiful as another, there seems to be more! I love the creativity of Tea Cup makers and anytime roses are involved, well I'm hooked!
I will keep you in my prayers over your BIG decisions and all goings on!
Happy Tea!
Lorena
Hello Fitty,
Your trio is beautiful.I love anything with roses on..as you probably know from my blog!
The cake server is from The boots Company PLC.
Happy New Year to you! :0)
Beautiful teacups! I love to collect teacups and all of yours are breathtaking!
Hi Fitty! Oh, what a pretty tea cup! You do have the most lovely tea cups! Happy New Year to you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I think your tiny pink rose teacup is just beautiful.
Hope you are having a day filled with manageable stress.
Hugs,
Penny
Fitty, your trio is just lovely! I love all the pink roses sprinkled so delightfully on all the pieces! Thank you for sharing and hope you have a nice day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Very sweet, darling cups, Fitty. I love anything with roses, especially pink ones. Susan
Hello Fitty,
Your cup today is indeed a beauty! The roses are so delicate and a lovely shade of pink too.
You are not babbling, you are concerned about something important to you. I am sorry you are going through a difficult time, and I do hope that soon, you will have clear guidance about the best thing to do for all concerned.
Hugs of love,
Terri
Fitty, your trio is just beautiful! So dainty~
salam fitty,
seperti biasa mmg sweet dan cantik...i likeeee it. btw, lamanye akak tak join teacup memes. i really miss them. tapi bz betul skrg ni...
SUCH A PRETTY TRIO!
I TOO LOVE THE PRETTY DAINTY ROSES!
DEBBIE MOSS
I love this cup! SO delicate and pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Hello Fitty,
yes, I agree. This trio is sweet. The informations on the linked sites are great. I love the Royal Albert Homepage - I could get lost there for hours. I bought once a little bisquit bowl of Victoriana Rose on ebay. When I sw it first I thought it would be Royal Albert Lavender Rose. But when I got it, I realized, it was not. But I love it anyway. Sweet dainty roses. Have a cup of tea in your beautiful cup, that makes decisions much easier.
Greetings, Johanna
The set is adorable, so exquisite, Fitty. Love the roses on it and the colors and shape...Christine
Hello Fitty
I am so glad you stopped by.
Thanks for your comment.
Your teacups look very pretty.
Dutch love from Mapi.
Just lovely!
Good luck with your big decisions. Can't wait to hear what your decisions are.
- The Tablescaper
Beyond gorgeous!
m ^..^
Your teacup set is so lovely with the pink flowers. You are so sweet to have it with us. Hoping what stress you are feeling will settle itself and ease your heart.
I just LOVE all of your darling teacups! Thanks for sharing and leaving sweet comments!
Blessings,
Janet
Oh, sigh. Your little trio is just so lovely! Such sweet little roses :)
~Amanda
elegant pink items.
wow.
They are really beautiful. You will be in my prayers that the road you follow will be the right one.
These are really beautiful and such delicate painting. Have a blessed week. Debbie
Oh Fitty you always have the most lovely Tea Cup sets! Thanks for coming over and joining us for Tea... indeed, if Johnny Depp did show up I doubt I could concentrate on being Hostess and we'd have a mad rush for the Tea Party! *LOL* My Grand-Daughter wants me to photograph all our Tea Parties now that I have a Blog! She sees herself as somewhat of a celebrity now that she's seen herself in Posts! *Smiles* Have a wonderful weekend.
Dawn... The Bohemian
Beautiful and a perfect way to start the day. Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Aaaah, these are gorgeous. What pretty little roses. These would make having a cup of tea such a special treat - as it should be!
Sarahx
Hi Thanks for the visit and yes it is a beauty, love the little roses on it, Have a great week and I hope what ever the decision is you can make it with a happy heart! hugs Marilou
Thanks for the visit and the info about the roses on the plates, Fitty. Hope you are doing ok!...Christine
What beautiful teacups! So sweet and delicate. Thanks for sharing them with us ~ a glimmer of spring in out long cold winter.
Cindy
G'day Fitty ~ I believe this is one of the newer sets of Paragon ... it looks like the breakfast set. We have sold this pattern in the shop & I always had a hard time parting with this delicate darling design. How sweet & lucky for you ...
May your decisions needed, work out in your best interest.
Have a lovely PS weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs,
Marydon
Beautiful and dainty! I love the trio!
Good luck with your life decision and all the stress, I feel you on both!
Valrie
Oh, this is my first Pink Saturday and I saw your post and.....That's my beautiful teacup!!! A friends mom brought me the Tea Pot years ago when I was a very young woman. I scrimpted and saved and slowly bought more pieces from a gentleman in England. They are so delicate and lovely. We are Tea Cup related, I think!
What a lovely cup and saucer set, Fitty! The roses are so pretty. I hope you find the wisdom you need for the decisions you face.
God bless,
Lynn at Cottage and Creek
Hello Fitty, your cups and saucers are stunning and I just have to smile when you say the word BUSY. I so understand what you mean. I am starting the New Year determined to visit my dear blogging friends and you are one of them that I have so neglected. I love your sweet post and your love of beautiful china. I love china too, especially anything pink.
Have a less stressful weekend.
Hugs, Jeanne
Dear Fitty,
oh my your trio is simply amazing.
As as you probably know from my blog (and blog name, too LOL) I adore anything with roses, be that a teaset, plates, paintings...
wish you a less stressful week and good luck on your big decisions.
warmely
rita
Who doesn't love roses? All of us do
I haven't found any sweet cups like that lately unless they were priced very high.
I think I will paint some pink cups that is
Janice
Post a Comment