Playing house is my fave past time,

especially on weekends when I feel I need some things to do just to fill in time or take away my boredom!.. teehee..

And yesterday, while I was wrapping my china, at one corner of my cabinet, I found these Green china that I had hide them behind all my pink dishes.. so said to myself, why not I play house for good few minutes.. and it would be fun!.. teehee..

so here are just some of my old Johnson Brothers set that I have..

this tea cup below is my fave..

and here are the J&G Meakin green china in various designs but in the same Green theme..
I love the plate with a single rose on it!
Beautiful!..

and of course my fave would be this plate below..

thanks Margaret in Aussie for letting me have this plate..
It is such a beautiful plate and photos didn't do justice on this plate!..

Don't forget to visit all these lovely girls as I am joining them in their memes for this week!

42 comments:

Pondside said...

What a lovely, and unusual Johnson Bros pattern. No wonder it's your favorite.

Lorrie said...

Your china dishes are so very pretty.

Ida Azrina said...

Salam Aziah, koleksi Aziah sentiasa mengkagumkan..tahniah..

Anonymous said...

your china is really beautiful.I love johnson bros china.I love the color.

Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty,
These are stunning dishes! So very pretty with gorgeous roses on them!

Debbie

Susan said...

Oh what beautiful china!! The plate with the single rose is my favorite!!

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Fitty, thanks for stopping by the high street cottage, and for the nice comment on my tea cups. Well it's funny, most of my transferware is red and white, but once in a while I like to use different colors. And they were such a good price. Have a great Monday, tami

Denise said...

My first visit to your site. We have the same love of teacups I see.Your china is lovely.Please drop by and visit for a cup of tea and a chat.

Little Pink Studio said...

OH such beautiful china! I so wish I had room for beautiful collections of china.
Cerri xo

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow these are such gorgeous dishes! Love the color.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Carolyn said...

Oh! I love to play house too. Those dishes are so pretty- I am glad you shared them!

Carolyn

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Fitty, my dear, your china is gorgeous! I love Johnson Bros. too. The green is so pretty and I'm so happy you've shared them with us today. They're far too lovely to keep them hidden. Happy Tea Tuesday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hello Fitty :) Love these pretty china pieces as they are in my favorite colors of pink and green! Thanks for sharing these pretties with us ladies.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Anonymous said...

I think you get the prize for the most beautiful and plentiful supply of gorgeous dishes!! There is always something new you are showing off and I love it all!

bee blessed
mary

Beth said...

Fitty, I love your green china - all of it! So very, very beautiful. You are fortunate to have such lovely pieces. Have a great week!
Blessings, Beth

Kathy said...

Fitty,
Your green China is beautiful! You do have quite a collection of lovely things,
Kathy

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Fitty,
you should not hide this beautiful green tea set. This are so nice patterns. Love the roses in it.
Thank you for sharing it.
Greetings, Johanna

KathyB. said...

I do not recall having seen such a nice variety of this minty green tea and china set. It is very pretty and unique. Good thing you found it hiding in your cabinet and shared it with us!

xinex said...

They're beautiful, Fitty! I always like green and pink together, such a pretty combination!...Christine

Snap said...

I love Johnson Bros and I love green! WOW! Thanks for playing house! Happy Tea DAy!

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Fitty, what beautiful pale greens and lovely pinks! You have one of the nicest collections I've seen. Happy Teacup Tuesday, tami

Terri said...

Oh how lovely! Your Johnson Brothers china is just divine! I love every piece, and if I were you...I would play house with it too!
Thank you so much for showing us your treasures.
Terri

Pellie / Penny said...

I just love your china - the green set is awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Hugs,
Penny

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

All of the green china is pretty, glad you found them and shared them with us.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Playing house is my favorite pastime, too! Love all your gorgeous dishes!

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Fitty,

I just love your elegant and oh-so-pretty, 'playing house' dishes.., Wow!

What a fabulous Jonson Bros pattern in such yummy colours.., I love them all!.., Utterly charming; such pretty motifs also!..,

Thanks so much for sharing your treasures with us!

You are also most warmly invited to pop by for a tea visit in my little corner of, 'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'!

..,(This week has marked my 53rd, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', blog teaparty, my 44th, 'Wednesday Tea For You And You And Me')..,

~ Also with dear Pam, (of http://breathoffreshair-paperbutterfly.blogspot.com );,she and I have celebrated our 25th, 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday'..,

Fun!

~ I guess you could truly say; 'I love Afternoon Tea'!

I will always love to share yet another Tuesday Tea, heartwarming visit and cup of tea with you and so enjoyed our visits from the past dear lady!

Cheers from Wanda Lee
@ http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com
and also @ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com

saltbox
treasures
said...

Oh, you have such lovely dishes! These are gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog. I also love anything with roses :)
~ Julie

Ordinary Hiker said...

Hey! I found you off Thingie Thursday! Those are such lovely plates, a great find. I'm still on my quest to find the perfect plateware/dinnerware/china, but your collection is so inspiring!

viridian said...

Pink roses - yay! Thanks for sharing.

My Cottage Charm said...

Oh girl, those are absolutely gorgeous, thank you for linking up so I could drool over them! lol I have never seen those before and I thought I had seen about every Johnson Bros pattern out there. I LOVE them!
Oh, glad you liked the stuff I got from "shopping" at mom and dad's booth. Free shopping is always SO fun! :)
Have a great day!
Missy

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty!! I am a big fan of green and these are a very gorgeous green :)

Blessings!
Gail

LV said...

I have not seen this pattern or color before. These are a nice set and one you should use more often.

Postcardy said...

Such pretty dishes! I like the green and pink combination.

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty: It is hard to believe these were behind other tea cups. They are so beautiful. You have so many tea sets. I am amazed at all your china. It is so stunning. Have a wonderful week. Can't wait to see what you will share next week. Blessings, Martha

Jacoba said...

It is dazzling to see all these wonderful teacups and tea- and coffeepots.
Lucky you to have this collection.
Happy day,
Jacoba

Coloradolady said...

Lovely china...you have such a wonderful collection!!

My Cozy Corner said...

I love to play house everyday. Beautiful dishes and the color in amazing. Thank you for visiting My Cozy Corner.
xoxo
Betty

Rosy Inspiration said...

Yes, playing house is so fun, I agree. You have very gorgeous dishes.

Claudia said...

That is a beautiful Johnson Brothers pattern - you always share the most beautiful pieces!

xo
Claudia

Biljana said...

Wow!!! Absolutely beautiful:)))
Hugs, Biljana

Anonymous said...

What a collection, absolutely beautiful!

GardenOfDaisies said...

what beautiful green and floral cniha!! I love it! So very cottage, and so dainty. I have a tea cup that would look nice with these. Not the same pattern, but it would blend well. Green with pink flowers. :-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.