Precious treasures of the heart..


Back many posts ago, I did write about blue is a new pink,
welp, looks like blue IS slowly taking a 2nd place behind pink in my cubbie..
teehee..

so for this week post, I would love to share with you some blue & pink pretties that I've been keeping in my full to the brim cupboard..

these pretties always make my heart beat skips many many times..

Lets start with this blue trio..
another fave trio of mine.. that came all the way from Aussie.
Thanks Margaret. This is one beautiful set!

the cup has unique handle and
gold trimmings all around the side plate, saucer and cup.

this is the side plate..

Aint it gorgeous?

lush pink roses all over the cup,

inside the cup and

even at the other side of the cup..

boy am so much surrounded by roses!
am in rose heaven with this trio!..
teehee..

next I would like to share this beautiful gravy boat with under plate that I got from Becky.

This made by Theodore Havilland, Limoges, France gravy boat is quiet heavy
and would be great to my mix and match table setting..

the spray of flowers with green leaves all around..
look so sweet and cottagey..
and thats the reason why I fell in love with this boat..

the third pretty that am sharing is a Bavarian Choc pot..

this is my very first choc pot and am so happy to finally found one that has
my fave colours with my fave flowers..

what a beauty, don't you think? with all the scrolly edging,
unique handle and lid
and gold lining and further more it has a BAVARIAN
back stamped in green
underneath the pot. this is so far my 2ND best find of this year..

God knows how long I've been looking for one pot like this that
wouldn't cost me arms and legs..
so, when I found this affordable to get one, off I email the seller..

and boy, this hand painted choc pot is worth the wait!

I was told this pot came from an antique shop and I wonder the history behind this pot..
this is truly a stunner pot!

and last but not least, am sharing another lovely Duchess plates by Shelly.. I've been eyeing for this plates for awhile already... so when a friend told me, she has like 3 of them, off I said yes! teehee..

The first time I saw this plate was at Jane Brocket's blog..

and since then, I've been searching for one..
and am so glad, at last, I found not one but three of them!
Isn't that great or what!
Thanks sis for these gorgeous plates..

I hope you enjoy the photos and I am so honour
to have all these beautiful pretties from all over the world in my collection.

Lastly, please give these girls a visit for more wonderful stories!

Adieu!
xo
fitty

28 comments:

Hélène Flont , french illustrator said...

Bonjour Fitty!! Your blog are among my favourites. All those lovely porcelain are so inspiring to me. It's always a great pleasure to be here. ♥ Hélène

shima said...

wah.. k fitty..cantiknya trio set tu... :)

Susan said...

Blue and Pink, how much better can you get!! I love your china. It is so beautiful!

Victorian1885 said...

Oh my Fitty..these are all lovely! You are a very lucky girl to have these these peices in your home..Enjoy!

Wanda

Jacqui said...

How very beautiful - I love all your treasures. I once heard that we do not ever really OWN things, but are the caretakers of those things until they are passed on to someone else who will love them. This is so true. I often look at my beloved things and wonder who has used them, and where. I always know, somehow, that they brought happiness.
Blessings

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Fitty :) You have shown us some truly gorgeous pieces of china today! I'm drooling over every photo :) I too love the colors of pink and blue together...those are the colors I've used to decorate my sewing room in, and I truly love it.

Hope you have a great week!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Gee said...

salam fitty,

no words to describe...just lovely and awesome. luv it so much...especially the blue trio. boleh lah akak start hari ini ngan ceria...

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Fitty! The pictures of all this china is making my heart skip a beat to! Such treasures!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Princesa Nadie said...

All your tecups are always lovely!
I enjoy visiting you
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh, Fitty! Look at all of these pretties! Your dishes with that aqua color and pinkness are just divine! The cocoa pot is gorgeous. It looks hand painted!
You've filled my heart with envy this morning! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Breathtaking one and all!

Sue

Martha's Favorites said...

Fitty: It is all breath taking. I want it all. I am so coveting your things. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful collection. I am in amazed! Have a wonderful week, with all your beautiful things. (I need to repent!)Blessings, Martha

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Dearest Fitty,
Gasp! Your blog is truly beautiful! I love all the pictures and your chocolate pot is exquisite!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Warm hugs, Laura.
p.s. I am a new follower!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a truly beautiful collection! Pink and blue together is so cheery! Lovely post. Jacqueline

Snap said...

What wonderful treasures! Well done! And, your favorite colors. Happy Tea Day!

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, oh my gosh everything you showed today is just beautiful. What a beautiful collection, thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day. Terri

Marie said...

Oooh love your tea collection, and especially the first set. Those are my fave colors! Stopping by from Tea Cup Tuesday.
-marie

Terri said...

Hello Fitty, I just discovered I had not been a follower all this time! Why? I don't know, I thought I was one. So I remedied that right away.
I love your blog and your china. I would love to see your stuffed cabinet. Your china today is breathtaking! I am in "Love" with your blue trio!!! And your plates and chocolate pot!!!
Lucky you : )
Thank you so much for all this eye candy.
Hugs,
Terri

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Fitty, you truly have the most exquisite collection of china! I do love the teacup with my fav colours! Love the pretty gravy boat and that chocolate pot is just dreamy! I don't own a chocolate pot YET! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection and thank you for treating us to your pretties. Always a pleasure to visit you, my dear. Happy Tea Tuesday from Canada!

Blessings,
Sandi

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Fitty...

I'm still making my rounds from Sandi's tea party! Ohhh...and I'm so glad that I came by your place today...what pretty treasures you have, my friend! I love, love, LOVE that first set of china that you shared with us! I think the aqua blue and pink just looks sooo beautiful together! What a gorgeous pattern...I love it!!! Ohhh...and the delicate little pink roses on your gravy boat are so pretty!!! My friend, I'm just elated for you...being able to find a chocolate pot! This one is absolutely divine...sooo very beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing all of your pretties with us today...this really was a treat!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

parTea lady said...

Your blue and pink china is beautiful. I love the blue color and gorgeous roses on the teacup. What a beautiful gravy boat and choc pot too.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous dishes ! I am absolutely in love with your chocolate pot! I recently broke mine and am just sick about it!

Those plates are awesome too!

bee blessed
mary

Lindy said...

Wonderful, precious china. I know you love it!

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful pieces there! That gravy boat made my heart swoon!!
~ Jo :)

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there sweet Fitty!

What fabulously pretty blue and pink, porcelaine confections.., My oh my!.., Beautiful!

No wonder you say blue is the new 'pink'!~ Thanks for sharing this 'eye'candy', 'tea-party-esque', visual yumminess!

This very lovely post from last week's tea was so very pretty with your absolutely beautiful, new collections of blue's with a hint of pink!.., What a collection!

..,(I have been out of the office taking such much needed vacation, 'R. and R.' time); yet I wanted to thank you so very much also for partaking with last week's little tea parties!..,


Thanks so much for for sharing this loveliness as well as being a precious part of our, Tuesday Tea For Two' and 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday'; 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland", experience dear lady!..,


I always love having you join us!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
@ http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com
and also
@ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Fitty, These are just amazing! I love the first and last the best. Wow! Wow! Wow! You have such beautiful pieces.
Beth

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty,
OMG!!!
What beautiful things you have shared with us here today!!
Just gorgeous!!
I especially love the blue tea cup and saucer. Stunning colors!!

Debbie

mo said...

Dear Fitty, I do not know why it took me so long to find your beautiful blog! But I am here now and a new follower so I will be able to keep up with all of your beautiful postings. As always...I adore the roses. *hugs*

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.