Hello happy people,
Hows your weekend so far?
Hope all is great.
To those who are fasting,
Selamat berpuasa.
I don't have much to tell but love to share these photos..
Homely made by moi..
Hows your weekend so far?
Hope all is great.
To those who are fasting,
Selamat berpuasa.
I don't have much to tell but love to share these photos..
Homely made by moi..
I followed Grandma Ople's recipe from Allrecipes.com
This recipe has been my fave. It is easy to do and no fuss.
Tastewise, awesome!
the dough, I followed Ree's recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
while this bread pud above, was made last nite for our dessert.
Recipe, I took from Nigella's Croissant bread puds.
Mine is without the liqueur of course.
I love to use croissants as they give more buttery taste.
So happy people.. I hope you have a great time with your love ones and if you have free time, do surf Allrecipes.com and Ree's blog for more goodylicious dishes! I've been their loyal fan for quite sometimes already!
Till next post!
Adieu!
xo
fitty
Adieu!
xo
fitty

8 comments:
Very nice... makes me drool now...
regards,
reanaclaire.com
salam kak
wow..sedapnya menu akak tuh...skali skala tukar..mmg best kan?selamat berpuasa kak..
It all loves lovely and tasty, sweetpea! I'd love some apple pie for breakfast. My favorite kind of breakfast.
xoxo,
Connie
salam fitty,
sedapnye...terliuq akak tgk roti tu..
salam aziah, selamat menjalani ibadah puasa yer..sangat menggoda all the foods esp the pizaaaa :-)
Hello, dear Fitty,
Oh my goodness, you have been cooking and baking a lot. I must say everything looks absolutely delicious (I am drooling!!) I also had to come by your cottage and get my pink roses fix. I hope you have a happy, happy week, sweet friend~love and blessings~Vicki
Yummy! I am lovin that bread pud, Fitty! I think I just gained five pounds looking at your wonderful dishes. Have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Oh yum!..,This is so mouthwatering!
What fabulous recipes Fitty!~ Thanks for sharing these with us!..,
Please do also come by and enjoy this week's delightful; 'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'!..,
..,Also you are most welcome to join us for our weekly blog tea parties; for my 44th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', my 35th, 'Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee', as well as for my shared meme with my dear friend Pam for our 16th, 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday'; there are many new delights that await you this week!
..,We always love having you join us and we thank you very much for also joining us in the past!..,
*We;(Pam and I both, respectively);we both work full time as self-employed persons and we sincerely apologize when we are unable to get back to you as soon as we would prefer!..,Your blog posts are always so wonderful!
Have a marvelous week! ~ Hope to see you soon Fitty!
Cheers and hugs from wanda Lee
Post a Comment