Colours, we need them in life..

and without colours,
life would be so dull..

No doubt colours do brighten our life,
and some just make us feel happy..
but there are some colours can turn one corner of our life,
gloomy..
and that's how I feel right now..

In life, I need colours to cheer up my gloomy days..
and I find them always in food..
just like these Macaroons..

Few weeks back, my cousin Ijan
found these Macaroons from a small cafe at a newest shopping mall in town,
45 minutes drive from my home..

She tweet about them and I got so excited to know that I could taste these Macaroons
finally at my own shore!

I love Macaroons, do you?
and who doesn't?
They not only look delicious in their beautiful rainbow colours,
their taste with crispy on the outer shell
and smooth and soft in the middle
are totally heaven!

White eggs, ground almonds, meringue texture taste
and incredible delicious and varieties fillings are
just what made these Macaroons look luxurious.
and one of Marie Antoinette ~ Queen of France,
fave sweet confectioneries!

If you watch the movie, you could see how she loves Macaroons!
(and the movie is one of my fave!)

So, over the weekend, when I was on the way to visit Parents in law,
I stop over at the mall, and bought myself two dozens of these Macaroons..

even tho' they didn't come in beautiful packaging like Ladurees,
they still taste heaven!.
furthermore, they were homely made with love..

and two dozens are just not enough for my kids!
teehee..
these photos here are just some of them that
I managed to sneek out from my kids small hands!
teehee..

ahhh! am in heaven!
will Macaroon be the new cupcake?!
teehee
welp, I guess I got to learn how to do these soon..

till then happy people,
I hope you have a great day.

while am going back to my corner
with more packing to do..

Adieu!
xo
fitty

4 comments:

Marigene said...

Those macarons are so striking, not sure I could eat them, they are too pretty! Thanks for sharing...

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I agree with Mimi that these are almost too pretty to eat! Can you believe I have never had a macaroon? Guess I'll need to try one now. Thanks for you visit and sweet comment.
Sherry

Salmi said...

Fitty dear, drooling dah nie..beli kat ner yer..Yg akak tau kat SJ shopping complex yang baru tu ada kedai dalam tu jual macaroons, tapi tak pegi2 sbb jauh sangat..bangsar shopping centre pun ada gak..tapi donno which shop :-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
The macaroons look good; very colourful! I have never had a macaroon like those. The ones we have here in Canada are made of coconut and sweet milk. They are usually white with a cherry in the center.

Blessings,
Sandi

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.