Memes of the week..

This week,
I tried to have all the memes that I participated in one post!
and I have all seven of them lining up in a row!
woot! woot!
what a party!
lol..

lets start with the first meme of where do you keep all you china!
now that is always a question that I used to get from everyone..
and to answer the question,
I am answering it with all these photos here..
these are just some of them..
teehee..

they are here in the small display cabinet at a family hall

some are here, up on the walls..
infact up on many walls :-D

in another corner display cabinet
that has all the what nots!
teehee

here at the meat safe


at the kitchen



another display cabinet in the living room


another cabinet


my once pink corner




at the TV cabinet

in the basket..
err.. many baskets actually..
hehehe..




on the floor..














welp, thats were almost all my china/dishes
were kept and display..
tee heee..

Meme 2 : Martha's Favorite

then in all the places you saw,
there are few teacups and teasets
just like these one below
that I love a lot..

kids miniature teaset


Meme 3 : Tea Party Tuesday


then come the teaparties!
Oh I really love tea parties..
Don't you?!
teehee..

Meme 4 : Tea Time Tuesday


another tea parties..


Meme 5 : Vintage Thingie Thursday


and most of my collection are vintagey ones
just like this one
one of my mom's wedding gifts ~ Made in china teaset.
almost 38 years old teaset!
hehehehe


Meme 6 : Show & Tell Friday

this is another vintage teacup that has Meakin's stamp on it.

Meme 7 : Pink Saturday


and of course most of them are in pinky colour!
teeheee..
welp,
I do hope you enjoy my photos here..
and do give all these ladies a visit!

I am so sure they have wonderful pretties and stories to share!
till then girls!

Am signing off for the week!
as I shall be down south at our family vacation home.

Wishing all of you a wonderful days ahead!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

67 comments:

Ida Azrina said...

Salam fitty pinky..cantik2 koleksi anda, boleh tumpang tanya.. kat mana puan beli klip penggantung pinggan mangkuk mcm gambar no 3..banyak tempat saya cari..susah nak jumpa..tima kasih..

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

HJi Fitty... Wow your collection always amazes me! Now I am also in lust of your little cabinet with the lavender walls! Too Sweet!
Bella

Gee said...

salam fitty,

My, such a long posting but with so many pretty items. Love them all and thanks for sharing. It always wonderful to pay a visit here.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Wow - wow - wow!!! I'm in rose heaven. Well, actually you are. You have some awesome collections! Thanks you so much for sharing and thank you also for visiting and following my blog. I am one of your followers as well. Connie

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Fitty! WOW, and WOW again!! You have an extensive collection of china. I think it's taken over your home, lol :) OMG!! But what beautiful china you have :)

Happy Pink Saturday to you my friend, warmest hugs, Brenda

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
What a collection you have here! There would be no problen having a banquet at your home. Lots of pretty china to choose from and the tea pots; well, I could just look at them all day! Wonderful displays and love the plates on the wall too. Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining me for Tea Time. Wishing you a beautiful vacation.

Blessings,
Sandi

Pellie / Penny said...

Wow, you are indeed a true and dedicated collector. I am in awe.
Your China is beautiful - love them all.
Thanks for letting me come visit and snoop among your shelves.
Hugs,
Penny

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I am blown away beyond belief!!!

I don't think I have ever seen so many fantastically gorgeous pieces of china all in one home!!

Where do I start??? The cabinet in your first pic is to die for!!! And so are all the others!!

And the dishes!!! Good Grief!! Each pics was more lovely than the last!!

This was the most fantastic post i have ever seen!!!
Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Gale Blair said...

Goodness, that would be several years worth of posts for me. What a collection.

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww..banyak banyak banyak..tringat hubby chemp cakap.."abg rase cam dok kat Sogo lah"..kejam tak ayat tuh...??koleksi akal lagilah marbeles..kna beli umah sebelah kot..hiiihii(just joking)

Victorian1885 said...

Good morning Fitty
You are so lucky to have such a great collection of china! Have a great day..

Wanda

Anonymous said...

oh this was an inspirational, beautiful and sweet post!

i love all of your pretties!


and your daughter is inspired by me..I'm thrilled to bits..

does she have a blog of her own!

keep coming back for more!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Hands down you have the most china I have ever seen. I thought I had a lot, wow! I would love to just visit and look at everything. I could be there for days. Amazing! Thank you for being a part of Tea Cup Tuesday. You will never run out of things to share! Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

kimberly shaw said...

I have serious china envy!

Theresa said...

Wow!! I am beside myself with all the dishware you have and storage~
Thanks for sharing your hidden treasures in full view!
All my best, Theresa

Terri said...

Fitty! I think I would like to go shopping in your house!
Look at all your gorgeous china tucked here and there all over your home!
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
I need to go buy me some more china, I am way behind!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! i love it all!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wow! What a collection of china! You have wonderful ways to store and display them.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

So many lovely areas to store your pretties! You have a lot of wonderful pieces. I know its hard to resist, isn't it!

DD

ellen b said...

Oh my oh my but you do have lots of delicate pretty things! I love your cabinets and your goodies. What a great idea to store stuff on the cake plates...now why didn't I think of that?
Enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! I've got to pick up my bottom lip off the floor after looking at all of your glorious china! Wow! so beautiful and you have so much storage!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

beachvintage.com said...

Love the plates on the wall.

The Tablescaper said...

Thank you so much for coming and joining the party.

I love how you have everything displayed in plain sight! You get to see your wonderful collections at every turn and you so have some amazing collections.

What are the solid pastel dishes? Clearly they are vintage. Such beatiful colors.

It's great to see you enjoy all of your pretties!

- The Tablescaper

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

You have an awesome collection of china, teacups and many other lovelies!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hello Ms Fitty!
Thank you so much for your visit and kind comments!!
I've been to your blog many times and am always in teacup and rose china heaven!!
I would love to come over a shop at your house!!!
Truly awesome collection you have and I know you love each and every piece!!
Thank you for sharing your treasures!!
Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Beautiful! I love all of your dishes! Have a great time relaxing!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY BELATED PINK SATURDAY 2ND BIRTHDAY FITTY,
I LOVE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL ROSE THINGS. I SO ENJOY DROPPING BY TO SEE YOU.
I AM RUNNING LATE AS I TRY TO VISIT ALL THE PINK SATURDAY PARTICIPANTS.
I LOVE YOUR TEA POTS AND CHINA.
STOP BY AND SEE ME
HUGS AND BLESSINGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Carol at Serendipity said...

Just absolutely lovely and very pink! Thanks for sharing it all. have a great week.

Carol

Appleshoe said...

Oh My! Where to start? Everything is so pretty and there is soooo much of it. Bear would never let me keep that many fragile pretties in the house. Your house is a treasure chest. Thank you for sharing. Take care and have a wonderful vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty, I've wondered just how large your collection was, but I'd never guessed it to be THIS LARGE! How nice for you.

Fifi Flowers said...

LOTS of PINK in there!

Rita said...

Dear Fitty,
your collection of china always amazes me and now you've answered the question I never dared to pose: where do you keep all your treasures?
Taking part in all those memes must be quite hard work. I hardly can follow one...
love all the pics you have shared and hope you had a wonderful time at your family vacation house.
rita

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Oh Fitty! You have some of the prettiest china! All so gorgeous. i just love all the delicate pieces. thank you for sharing all the beautiful eye candy!!

Marigene said...

I love how you have hidden your dishes in plain sight...that is wonderful! You have some lovely, lovely dishes, Fitty.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Wonderful china collection, and all of it is displayed beautifully! The little tea set is so sweet. laurie

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my.. I could look at these photos all day!!! Even better, would love to see your lovelies in person and bring a big purse!!!

bee blessed
mary

xinex said...

I love all your dishes with pink roses, Fitty. They're all looking so romantic. And you have a lot of storage too. I love how you display all your pretties!..Christine

Roslyn said...

Whew, well I always wondered where you kept it all Fitty, is there room for a bed?!

Susan Freeman said...

Wow!!! Fabulous!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxco

CC said...

I am almost speechless with wonder,delight and admiration of your beautiful dishes and tea sets.
They are simply..beyond gorgeous, and thank you for sharing them with us. Happy VTT..and Happy Pink Saturday..

Stacey said...

Just love your fabulous collection! So pretty ... Have a great vacation:)

Tara Beaulieu said...

Holy Mackeral! Drooling over all your pretties AND your storage- that meat locker is fabulous! Happy VTT and thanks for all the gorgeous photos!

viridian said...

Fitty, I am overwhelmed. Totally. Overwhelmed. But happy to see all the pink roses.

Sandi (Meme) said...

You are so blessed! I can't imagine how you keep them all so dust -free! Thanks for stopping by and making a comment about my vintage napkins. Loved having you visit! Sandi

Ulla said...

You are quite a collector! Beautiful dishes everywhere.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

WoW! That is a huge collection! Thanks for sharing :D

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Wow girl.. you have some wonderful pieces of china. I love all the ones with roses on them. Thanks for sharing all your memes I've enjoyed them... hugs ~lynne~

stefanie said...

you should of just answered....EVERYwhere!!! I love it ALL!

The Charm of Home said...

I love your pink roses on all your china! I would love to have more of that! It is so beautiful! You have a wonderful collection.
Come by my blog and win $50 CSN gift certificate.
Sherry

fiberdoodles said...

Lovely Pinks. Happy Pink Saturday!!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

u smart,
very elegant pink post!

Cathy said...

Fitty,

I've just died and gone to pink roses china heaven. OH MY what an awesome collection. Mine doesn't even scratch the surface to what you have and I love each and every plate and bowl you own! You are my hero.

xo Cathy

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Fitty and Happy Pink Saturday!
Wow and more Wow's!
What a gorgeous collection! I have never seen a collection like this....
How do you keep it all dusted and clean?????
That is a chore for my minute collection!
Wonderful post! Enjoyed it so much!
Jil
xo

Susan said...

When I look at all your rose china my heart goes pitty patty!!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Wow, I thought I had a lot of pink stuff, but you have me beat. Beautiful pinks! thanks for sharing it all.

Happy PS
Debbie

BailiwickStudio said...

My goodness but you have a lot of china! It's all beautiful! ::Jill

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday -enjoy your vacation time. Some very pretty pieces you have ... Jenn

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Fitty! I always enjoy looking at all your rosie china - it makes me happy! Just one question - where do you keep your family? LOL! Have a great week!

My Dream Canvas said...

Wow this is fabulous!! I would love for you to visit My blog. I am also hosting a Giveaway from CSN for $40 dollars !!

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I think you have the largest, and most pretty pink and pink rose china I have seen! Have a great week.
Vickie

Nancy said...

Darling post, Fitty. Loved seeing all your china - that blue and white cup? Just love it! xoxo Nancy

Beverly said...

Fitty, you are a pink rose queen. And, we all adore you.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Mercy girl...you have quite the collection! Amazing and beautiful!

The Redhead Riter said...

I hope you don't ever have to move because packing it all would be a nightmare!

Very beautiful dishes!

Anonymous said...

I'm stil visiting the Pink Saturday posts! So...happy Pink Saturday...well, Pink Week to you! I love your pics! X Esther X

Vicki said...

Hello, Fitty,
Oh my goodness, I am drooling over all of your beautiful rosy china. And, you have it all displayed so beautifully. Thank you for sharing all of your pretties with us. I, too, am a rosy dishaholic. Hope you are having the best of weeks, sweet friend. Love and blessings always~ Vicki

Denise Marie said...

Terrific post Fitty!!

I think you love Pink even more than I do!! I see a little blue in your collection too.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.