Please join us for a Victorian Tea
Sunday, May 10th,
Celebrate with our Mother's day
Over tea and crumpets
scones and macaroons..
Hosted by the beautiful Lady Cielo.
At The house in the roses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Do come in lovely ladies,
Get your self a seat and
enjoy a cup of tea with some sweet treats..
I wish we could have a party at the garden
but due to some unforseen weather,
we got to move in side..
but still no worries,
we are still surrounded
by garden of flowers
all around!..
So without further ado,
let the party begins!
Bon appetit!

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- Henry Ward Beecher
let the party begins!
Bon appetit!
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- Henry Ward Beecher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear lovely ladies,
here are some lovely and dainty teacups,
(which I called them
the sweet 6 dancing belle teacupsjust like the 12 dancing
princess fairy tales story..lol)
for you to sip some English tea
with cupcakes and chocolates..
Dear lovely ladies,
here are some lovely and dainty teacups,
(which I called them
the sweet 6 dancing belle teacupsjust like the 12 dancing
princess fairy tales story..lol)
for you to sip some English tea
with cupcakes and chocolates..
a friend I just got to know..
I really love it when it came embroidered
with Crinoline lady on it..
Just lovely..
item needed in a Victorian tea party
but it just make my heart sing..
just like this song..
come to the palour then
or do you want to play
the Twenty questions game?
or maybe Croquet in the garden?
in the next post, perhaps!
:-)
do visit Lady Cielo and
the rest of the girls for their wonderful memes..
(click the photos below to be linked to their memes)
the rest of the girls for their wonderful memes..
(click the photos below to be linked to their memes)



41 comments:
Oh my I want to be at this tea party!
All the pretty dancing teacups and all the delicious cakes and chocolates.
salam fitty,
i thought of joining teacup on tuesday at martha's favourite but then my hand are tied with something else. nampaknya hajat tak sampai lagi..
btw, so cantik2 lah teacups tu. berbagai design and pattern. tak terkelip2 mata akak dibuatnya.
Hi Fitty, you really made my day with that post. I loooooove roses in silver and in porcelain, too. And you collection is so outstanding, so charming. I love your china and all of the posies. I would really love to join you for a tea party. And this yummy cup cakes, unbelievable.
Thank you so much for this post.
Greetings, Johanna
Hello!
Thanks for visiting my dutch Teaparty!
I also liked it to be on yours too!
Wow; you've got very pretty teacups!
All the cakes are really nice...
I find it special to meet someone from Maleisie!..
greetings Fleur
One of your tea cups looks like the one I got for Mother's day...they are all so pretty! Thanks for showing them all today!
Happy week and best wishes,
Natasha.
you have beautiful teacups¡
Thank you for your visit
Such lovely teacups and a wonderful tea party. All the cupcakes and sweets look especially delightful. Thanks for letting me join you. (Wish I really couuld!!)
~ginger
This is beautiful! The sweets look to pretty to eat!
Everything is lovely, the teacups are beautiful, and you really have so many wonderfully unique treasures!
I especially loved the vintage tablecloth and the embroidered tea towel! Perfection!
Enjoy!
All the best,
Eileen
Oh, what pretty tea cups! I would love to have this many gorgeous cups! Your setting is so lovely and your other pretties make everything perfect.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
This is gorgeous... a huge thank YOU for participating in our Victorian Tea Party
Hugs
Cielo
Ok, I am hooked on your site. You have the most beautiful tea cups I have ever seen. Every one is so unique. I am so thrilled I got to see these. Thank you and blessings, Martha
What beautiful tea cups! The food is amazing! Love the flower decorated cakes so divine.
Congratulations for your blog is beatiful, I love also porcelaine, my blog is of cross stich but I love Marie Antoinette, Jane Austen, flowers,.... I invited you to a visit my new blog,I hope you enjoy it.Thanks.
I sure enjoyed your tea party with all your lovely dishes with pink roses, Fitty. What a pretty presentation.....Christine
It's a delicious tea party!!!
Hugs
Charo
What is the name of that beautiful tea set with the blue/green and pink on it. Looks like a meadow. Gorgeous.
Oh my, did I love your teaparty!! I love pink and green together and you had it in abundance!! AND those cup cakes were so beautiful (and I have to be gluten free--bboooooohooooooo). Beautiful!
(I am the one that Minkey conquered)
You have such pretty china-I love them all!Your sweets look pretty too.
Carolyn
Absolutely over the top beautiful!
You have so many exquisite tea cups, and porcelain roses. Just beautiful! Thank-you for inviting me to tea, and I so enjoyed having you over to my porch for tea too!I will drop in again soon , and be so privileged to find the kettle ready to make a lovely pot of tea for us while we visit.
Fitty, you have the most amazing collection of rose dishes ever! I am always in awe when I visit! Thank You for sharing!
Bella
Wow Fitty, you have a huge collection of gorgeous tea cups!
Your photos are so beautiful, all those pretty things and delicious foods.
Thank you so much for joining in Tea Cup Tuesday. I have loved coming by for tea.
Hugs,
Terri
Hope you had a Wonderful Mothers Day! Stop On Over I'm having a Virtual Baby Shower for my daughter Breezy, games and prizes, would love to see you there! Let's Get This Party Started!! Hugs, Diane
Hi Fitty, what beautiful tea cups the whole setting is wonderful, thank you for putting on a memorable tea party :)
Have a super lovely day!
Melly:)
salam kak..
mak oiiiiiiiiiii..skali kuar mmg speechless dan watery eyes dah nie....tersangatttttttttttttttlah cunnya..rase2 kalu sy kat party tuh..kenyang mata ..perut belakang kira..syabas kak ..u have superb collections...
I just love to stop by your blog to see what you have to show us! Everything looks so beautiful and inviting. I adore all the lovely teacups and pretty china you have shown us in this post! I'm participating in Teacup Tuesday today for the very first time, and am really excited about it :)
Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos with us! Warmest always, Brenda
Good morning Fitty,
Your teacups are exquisite and the cuppies are simply scrumptious; love all the patterns and colours! The silverware is wonderful and I adore that sweet butter knife! Thanks for sharing and for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Dear Fitty,
Nice to meet you and your blog it´s fantastic,I appreciate your visit and I loved coming here to share the Victorian Tea Party!!
Your images are beautiful, very fancy and charming decor!!
Kiss dear!!
Hi Fitty! Everything looks wonderful today, and the flowers are all just breathtaking! All of your china is beautiful, but what caught my eye today was your set of pink rose salt-n-pepper shakers! Very pretty! ~tina
Hi Fitty,Such a delightful and beautiful post! You have outdone yourself!! Fit for a princess or queen. All my best, Theresa
Join me for tea if you please at
MsartistSewCrafty
O my! This gorgeous post nearly took my breath away!!
What gorgeous tea cups and roses galore!!
Dear me, my heart is going pitter patter over all those roses!!
Debbie
Hi, oh what a delightful tea party you have for us today! Such pretties, and delicious goodies. Such a delight, thanks so much for inviting us!
Debbie
Such a pretty tea setting you've prepared. I all looks perfect!
Gorgeous! You have some very pretty dishes there...I still love me some rose dishes...thanks for sharing!
Rene'
Oh what a lovely tea party! I love the little rose s&p. You sure have some lovely things! :)
~Liz
What a pretty Blog..your tea cups are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my place for a visit! Take care..
Blessing..
Wanda
Oh my gosh your pictures re all so gorgeous. Your collections of tea cups are so beautiful! What a wonderful post! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit here this morning! Thank for you for kind words on my post.
Denise
The post was long.
But it wasn't long enough!
Everything was so pretty, so gorgeous..I did not want to come to the end! Looks like you had a lot of fun playing and photographing all that rosey splendor! wow!
i just found two salt and pepper shakers just like yours..only instead of pink, they are more of a deep dusty rose! so pretty!
may I come and sit with you sometime....what a dreamworld of beauty!!!!!!!!
ciao bella
well done!
creative carmelina
Wow! I love all of this!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke
Absolutely gorgeous teacups! Everything was so beautiful! Thank you for stopping by! Hugs!
Beautiful tea cups. What a pretty post - filled with beautiful flowers on everything. laurie
Post a Comment