Dear Happy People

I am still here..
and still a bit under the weather..

but I have not fallen off from planet earth..

Just that I got so pre-occupied

with so many things happen here and there..

and yeap.. yes, I heard,

who doesn't right?

and my take 5 shall continue

to another 5 or 10 takes..

sooo happy people,
as always,

till next post..

Happy Easter!

adieu!

xo

fitty

8 comments:

Susan said...

I am sorry your not feeling well. Your blog is so beautiful, I love all your pink dishes and florals.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
Hope you're feeling better soon! Your dishes are lovely and very Spring-looking. Hope your week is going well and you have lots of sunny days ahead of you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

I sort of feel the same right now...so I know where you're coming from....take your time, get your rest, your relaxation....and whatever else you might desire...and I'll do the same...and never, ever fear....when you come back, i'll be here to see what you post!

ciao bella

your blogging pal...
carmelina

Rita said...

Oh Fitty,
your polka dotted cup with roses decor is so darling. I've been looking for something like that to add to my collection of mismatched china but could never find anything even closer to that. absolutely great, just like the rest of your lovely mismatched teacups and teasets collections. I'm a little jealous...
hugs
rita

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
I was wondering where you were.
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.

We all need to take some time away from this and that in order to refresh and renew. We understand and will be waiting to hear from you soon.

hugs
Sissie

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..
lama x tinggal jejak..even slalu skodeng..masuk sini..mesti happy..sbb dapat tgk rose yg cun melecun..

azlina said...

salam fitty...
koleksi fitty semua ctk2 tak jemu mata memandang

Betty said...

Fitty! I hope you're feeling better soon! Have a wonderful Easter!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.