Happy VTT dear happy people.. I hope you all have a great week and today, I wanted to share with you these two veggie bowls I received from my mom's dear helper..My mom's helper is such a nice girl who happen to work in my household for few months when I had my second child. Then, I handed her over to mumsie dear as both parents need her more than myself.. anyway, she is very reliable, a very good cook, and provide great help to both mumsie dear and daddy dearest.. and well love by all of us..
So, last October she went back to her home town for a holiday and brought me these two bowls.. I don't know whether it is appropriate to call these bowls as tureen as they were small in size. To me, they look more like veggie bowls but with covers..
Nonetheless, they are are my fave bowls..
just look at the lid, isn't that pretty or what?
Don't you agreed?
just look at the lid, isn't that pretty or what?
Don't you agreed?
So till next post girls.. don't forget to visit Suzanne
for her VTT meme..
(kak gee this post is for you)
for her VTT meme..
(kak gee this post is for you)
Adieu
xo
fitty
xo
fitty

15 comments:
That lady blessed you with some very nice bowls. They are such pretty bright colors.
What a wonderful woman to share her family treasures with you. And they are beautiful.
Very pretty!
salam fitty,
memang cantik sekali tureen tu. the pattern is the same family as mine. bezanya akak nye tiada telinga di kiri dan kanan. untung betul fitty dapat sekali dua buah pulak tu. baik sungguh helper fitty.
btw, thanks so much for keeping yr promise to share it with me.
salam kak fitty...
Waaaa...cantik dan menawan...
You will probably enjoy those bowls more than anyone else. I am always amaze at how many similar but different rose things you have.
What pretty bowls, and how nice of her to share a family treasure with you!
hmmm, in my opinion everything tastes better when using pretty dishes. Your veggie bowls are in fabulous condition. I wish I could age that well.
These are lovely! Thanks for sharing your treasure with us!
Everything tastes better when it is presented in a beautiful manner. And those rose dishes are gorgeous!
These are beautiful. I never see a pink rose on a dish that I don't think of you, Fitty!! I would have purchased these too, they are so nice. Happy VTT!
Such wonderful gifts from your helper! She really knows just what you like!
Happy VTT!
Carol
That's a very lovely gift! They are beautiful!
Love the pink roses!
More roses and no one would love them more than you!
Very pretty and a very thoughtful gift!
Post a Comment