
Happy Holidays happy people... Hows your Christmas so far? Am sure all of you had a great time with family & love ones.. good companies, delicious food and tonnes of gifts to be opened and enjoyed.. such a festive season..

nothing much happen here in our household.. more like staying at home Christmas day.. just spending some family time with my kids.. cleaned up the house, trimmed the garden and whipped some fave dishes for the kiddos.. we made Scampi Linguine with lots of garlic & lemon which my kids love them.. we also made sweet buns to be eaten with Bonne Maman Raspberry jam for our late supper.. just yummy..

talking about cleaning.. I played house and moved things here and there.. and just realised that I have few of this spray of roses tea pretties.. and even they are not in the same colours.. they are just pretty ~ combined together.. don't you agreed?

this cup above was one of my early purchased from eBay.. I got it for less than a buck.. It came with out a saucer

and recently, while blog hopping, I found the saucer above.. it was mix and match with a Rosina cup.. the cup is a beauty.. I shall share with you the set once it arrives at my door step..
now I just need to find a sugar bowl and the set shall complete ~ Tea for one.. ain't it cool? :D

while the rest of the set came from local sellers..

so all in all, my Christmas weekend was well spent with my munchkins.. I hope yours too.. have a super holiday! Have fun! Merry Christmas!!! Hop over to
Cindy for more Friday Show & Tell..
Adieu
xo
fitty
10 comments:
salam kak azie..
how r u sis?..harap semuanya sihat2 belaka..dah lama sangat tak chat ngan akak kan..azam tahun baru saya & cik mat nak slow..(boleh caya ke?..hehehe..)newayy cun2 teko & creamer tu..
Hello and Merry Christmas to you also.
Very nice tea sets you have collected. Very pretty indeed.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and until next time I wish you all the best :-)
I have missed you my friend, but I am back in the blogosphere and hope you'll come by and stay and visit so we can catch up again!!
Hugs
♥ Teresa
salam fitty..cantikla set spray of roses tu..tak penah akk nampak..untung fitty dah rembat awal2..skrg makin ramai yg minat, stok semakin kurang dan harga tinggi melambung..akk pulak tinggal kat tempat yg 'tiada apekss' lagi la rasa meroyan tgk yg cantik2 tu...
Hello Fitty,
Thanks for showing us such pretties today. Love it all.
It is always a delight to see your pretties Fitty! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Beautiful little cup, and you just can't beat the price! Hope you had a great Christmas! Sherri : )
Very pretty. sounds like you have had a great holiday. happy new year too.
Fitty,
Belated Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you had a nice time with the munchkins. I love your rose posy banner. Just beautiful! Also, your tea sets are divine. I'm sure you could host one heck of a tea party!
Have a happy New Year,
Judy
Those are so beautiful! I love scampi too and now I'm wanting some after reading your post! It's only 8:00 in the morning here and it still sounds good! Thanks for joining in on Show and Tell!
Post a Comment