and I smell the roses..
ooohhhh such sweet smelling flower..
all so fragrant..
I smell heaven!
and the soft dark pink velvety petals..
just calling your name..
asking to be touched..
all so soft..
with pearl drops of water at the tip of the petals..
makes walking in the garden
just wonderful..
I see heaven!
The wet roses..
above is the another collection of roses I have..
not many of them..
but it is a start to another lovely
rose garden..

5 comments:
Salam fitty,
Another collection of roses teapot. Sweetnye. Akak sukalah.
salam kak...
wow..i have been looking fot this wet roses ages..but unfortunately till now- still hunting..u r so lucky..i likeeeee......
have a nice day.. :-)
salam kak gee..
rose yg ini.. mmg susah skit nak dpt.. this is all I have.. 3 soup plates and teapot..
salam chemp..
alah.. koleksi chemp pun cantek2 & lawa gak.. kalau tak silap kakak, chemp ada sugar bowl dia kan.. hehehe..
salam fitty..cantiknya..akak suka..bila la nak dapat set roses ni..terliur2 tgk org punya set..huhu..
yeyeaaahhh..dah keluar dah wet roses kak tu..cantekkkk.. ;)
sib baik dah ada..kalau idak mesti meleleh ajer sbb roses tu soooo pretty!!..
Post a Comment