You love the roses? So do I..


You love the roses - so do I.
I wish
The sky would rain down roses,
as they rain
From off the shaken bush.
Why will it not?
Then all the valley would be pink and white
And soft to tread on.
They would fall as light
As feathers, smelling sweet;
and it would be
Like sleeping and like waking,
all at once!
~ George Elliot

Hello Girls.. another set of roses starting to bloom in my full to the brim cupboard I just got from my last trip back to my home town, down south. The cupboard story will come out in another post.. hehehe


Anyway for today, I wanted to share with you my latest blooms.. I don't know what to call for this roses.. but am surely happy to see all of them blooming happily in the display garden.. hehehe

Don't they look sweet together?
they are in lighter and darker pink roses..
here are all my collection..

I have two tureens, two rounded small teapots and one big teapot,
lots of cups with saucers and without saucers,
saucers, side plates and desserts plates..
I've yet to find the creamer and sugar bowl..

these collection were made in Japan..
and it is not an over night collection.
I got all these chinaware from various friends..
and two of the cups were a gift from Yatt, Thanks sis..

Align Center






I hope you enjoy my garden and have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Love the roses so much. My God...banyaknye dan sungguh meriah. Bila kita fokus dekat, merah rose tu amat menyerlah. Akak ade ciput saje. Klu, cawan mulut lebar tu ade byk (I have none), pass lah kat akak.

Thanks for sharing and Im looking forward for you to post another roses collection. Lets share our passion for those. Thank you dear sis.

~Yatt~ said...

salam sis..sukernya cuci mata pagi2 nie..terasa mata pun sugar bugar tengok koleksi akak yang meletup nie..im happy for sis..if i have xtra for this collection..surely i pass to you k..hopefully i get sumthin' to help u to enlarge the roses empire..hehehe..
selamat berpuasa sis! (puasa ke?..hehe..)

azah said...

salam fitty...wah cantiklah bunga rose ni, besar gedabak membuatkan puas la menenguknya..cantik2..

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

salam kak gee & yatt & kak azah

hehehe.. saya pun tak sangka I got these much.. beli skit2.. merata cari.. dpt adiah pun ada.. hehehe..

cawan yg saya dpt.. ada yg lone ranger.. ada cawan tak de saucer.. ada saucer cawan lak tak de.. hehehe

thank you for coming..

Unknown said...

What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Teresa

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by. Your rose china is just beautiful, it must be so much fun to eat at your house with all your pretty china! I loved your previous post on the wedding cake toppers and also your stack of magazines looks like something I'd love to dive into! Loved your butter dish from Celeste!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Mat Gebu said...

Tak boleh tahan tengok koleksi kak fitty niee....tergugat iman ku di bulan puasa ini....

shas said...

salam fitty,berkenan sangat tgk koleksi ni.saya baru ada children cup,teko on the way.okeylah tu..setakat melepaskan rasa berkenan tengok orang punya...

Stephenie said...

Fitty, You're killing me with all the pretty rose china you have.. I love your new set.. I also love the sweet poem you posted.. Hope all is well..
STephenie

Nannie said...

Salam ziarah n salam kenal kak ,

Sukanya saya tgk koleksi akak yang cantik ni...saya link dengan blog akak ya

aj said...

superb collections.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.