Vintage Thursdays

Thursday is early a day here.. (I know this is only Wednesday or Tuesday to some of you, and by the time you read this, I am no where near the blogsville town) and it means Happy VTT!..

As for today, I am sharing with you this tea set.. I'm sure some of you have seen my collection of this cabbage rose chinaware before..

Previously I have only one set of tea cup, two teapots, a creamer and a sugar bowl.. but that was few months back, now I have added 6 more espresso cups.. and I like to mix and match them together.. and don't we all? hehehe

as long as the flowers are the same or have the same theme,
they always look good together..

these tea set came with six cups and a teapot..
and I thank Sis Yatt for helping me to get this set..
You are such a doll!

while the three side bowls/plates above,
were a flea market find back years ago..

And photos below are the close up
of my complete set of cabbage rose..

and one of the teapot has gone to a new owner..
my mumsie dearest..

below here are just some of the plates i got for this set..
and the best find was the tureen and the platter
just lovely!

So, girls, as usual, skip and hop to Suzanne for more vintagey pretties!
Adieu!
xoxo

(this is pre-scheduled post written last week)

19 comments:

azah said...

salam fitty..bestnya duduk kat w.M'sia..masih banyak brg2 lama ni kat sana..tahniah dah cukup set..set ni akak cuma ada 2 buah piring aja..huhuhu

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Itu lah yang akak dok cari Fitty. So sweet and lovely. I have a few but yours ....Wish I could own a platter and tureen too for this cabbage rose collection.

Mat Gebu said...

salam kak fitty...ishh bengkaknya hati saya tgk set cabbage rose akak nie.....paling bess, tureen n set cawan tu....meleleh air liuQ ceQ!!!!!

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak fitty..you're welcome sis..takde hal le akak..hehe..bestnyer bila dikumpulkan sekali cabbage roses yg cun nie kan..cuma akak takde aladin cabbage lagi kan..kalau ada mesti lagi da bomb!!..saya pun still searching for tureen & aladin teapot..hehe..harap2 tak pupus lagi..

umi_e said...

cantiknya...
* suka tengok je ;)

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

HI LOVELY,
THANKS FOR COMING TO MY AFTERNOON TEA PARTY!
YOUR PRESENCE MADE IT THAT MUCH MORE EXTRA SPECIAL!
BY THE WAY... DID MY TWO ASSISTANTS BEHAVE THEMSELVES? LOL

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BLOG!
OH! WHAT A LOVELY CABBAGE ROSE COLLECTION!

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS

Kathi Fly said...

Love the teapots!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Really pretty china...thank you for sharing.

CC said...

Such gorgeous china..I love this pattern. Happy VTT..have a lovely day.

Unknown said...

salam fitty..jelousnya akak tgk koleksi terbaru kamu ni..pssss beli kat mana? ada lebih tak?

selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan al mubarak...

Sherrie said...

What a pretty set! The dinner plates are gorgeous!

Sherrie

Jingle said...

This is a lovely tea set!!! I adore tea sets! They never cease to make me happy! They always make me feel like a little girl playing tea party!

Old Time Cindy said...

You have one of the nicest collections.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm a sucker for all things tea - - - these are very lovely.

Candace said...

What a beautiful collection and I love how the tablecloth coordinates so well!
Cheers!

Unknown said...

I love the shape of the sugar and creamer.

Anonymous said...

ooh.... I just love cabbage roses. I was looking at that tablecloth though, my mother had one quite similar.

I think you have enough china to serve hundreds.

Coloradolady said...

These are so pretty, and I see a pretty rose tablecloth too, great things Fitty!! Have a great VTT and a wonderful weekend.

LV said...

You tea set is beautiful. Roses are my favorite flower and these are really pretty on the set. Thanks for your visit today. I would love to have you drop by Tuesday, 9-1.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.