Have a good weekend girls!
I have not much to write.. except..
yesterday morning.. I did this..
prettified my ballet shoes from my previous post..
I have not much to write.. except..
yesterday morning.. I did this..
prettified my ballet shoes from my previous post..
thanks for the sweet comments girls.
I am loving the shoes every seconds..
I am loving the shoes every seconds..
while I add some vintage millinary flowers
from Karla's vintage hat garden

10 comments:
oh, you did prettify!!!!!
Hugs!
salam fitty.ayu ingat kan ape bendalah..si fitty ni nak tunjuk..tengok betul2..oo..kasut.
mmng lain dr lain..
ade tak orang cakap muka fetty cam marina mahatir..betul seyes..dari jauh..lah.
Salam Fitty..
kalau creative, apapun menjadi kan..:-)
Enjoy your weekend
♥Ita
What an absolutely gorgeous display!! You did a wonderful job!!!
♥ Teresa
Salam Fitty.
Great idea to hang your shoes that way. Cantik dan ngan roses tu ..bertambah berseri dibuatnya.
Gorgeous, chickee!! You did good....AGAIN!
XOXO,
CONNIE
They are even more beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by The Old Parsonage last week for PS, I just got back from vacation and am now making my return visits.
Enjoy!
Oh, they look sooo pretty!
LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with those SHOES! OMGOSH...what a find!
Love your sweet blog. Darling display of all things lovely.
xoRebecca
salam tuan rumah~tak terkata dah ni, cantik sungguh rumah u...sungguh cantik
Post a Comment