I can't get enuff of pink..

Hello again bloggers!! Happy Pink Saturday and boy I had so much fun last week celebrating PS one year anniversary.. and how about you? Did you enjoy the party as much as I do?.. Beverly is the best hostess! Thank you Bev.. you rocks! hehehehe

Last week, I was overloaded with sugary & sweet yummylicious cakes and cookies, and chocolates and drinks.. at the party.. and boy! it was fun fun fun!!! and Thank you for the nice & lovely comments you girls and boys left for me.

hookay.. now whats in store for this week you may ask? welp, I am sharing with you my miniature tea set I got many years ago from eBay. I got this also for a song.. less than 5 bucks actually! a great bid!

and few days ago, I was playing house again at my curio cabinet.. this is the cabinet where everything in here is in pink & white theme and of course roses is a must flower! hehehehe..

what I love most of this set is the flowers on it.. it match well with another bigger set I have.. It was my lucky day when I stumbled upon this set many years ago.. and boy I was glad to bid on them.. as now this tea set is hard to get item..

last but not least, I wanna share with you my small chinese teacup above I got from Kak Khadijah.. this is most sought after flowers.. and I am happy to acquire this cup.. Thanks kak.. i love this cup!

So girls, I hope you give Beverly a visit.. as usual she has long list of girls with pink pretties to share around..

36 comments:

Connie said...

I KNOW you can't get enough of pink, sweetpea! But I LOVE it so don't stop showing it, honey.
xoxo,
Connie

Arleen ~ The Tea Room said...

Such a beautiful collection and so very well displayed. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Arleen

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, I just adore your mini set. What a buy you got on ebay. I love seeing your collection. It is always so inspiring to visit your lovely blog. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

debi said...

Oooooooh! I love all those pretty pink roses!! You have such a beautiful collection.

ItaJeff said...

Hi there fitty..apa kabar?
Tq for visiting me last week, it was a great pleasure to read your comments and the others. I really love to go thru all the pinkish stuff you hv here..they are all gorgeous...cantikkkk sgt! You really have a great taste! Happy pink saturday to you & enjoy your weekend.

Lots of luv,
Ita

xinex said...

Beautiful set! I love the dainty roses on them...Christine

Claudia said...

Wow...what a collection.

Jealous is a word im hearing.

TTFN~~Claudia

Tara said...

Sweet little tea set. I love your background too, I saw it and considered using it myself! Great minds think alike. Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekends!

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I love your mini tea set, so perfectly pink!
It all looks gorgeous!
Happy Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

Unknown said...

What a lovely collection! Fabulous ebay find...bravo! Enjoy Pink Saturday! Thanks for sharing!

Tina

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Love all those pink roses you have! What a marvelous collection!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I'm stopping by to say hello, and Happy Pink Saturday! I am happy for you that you got the lovely pink cup - how sweet!

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
DeStash.me
MaidenShade.com

Neabear said...

Everything is so pretty and dainty. I do have a minature tea set only in blue. I have it packed in a box. I should get out on display one of these days. Right? Can't look at it while it is in a box! I see you have yours on a tray. That gives me an idea!

stefanie said...

beautiful, happy pink saturday

Elyse said...

hi fitty!

you take the cake, sweetie! you have such beautiful things!

happy pink saturday!

xo

ps
i am having a giveaway -- come on over!

Glennis said...

So many pretties!! Love the chinese cup - with its little lid!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

A rose is a rose is a rose, and by any other name would smell still as sweet. Happy Pink Saturday!

CC said...

Oooooo, your tea set is just beautiful..and the roses. Well, they are so sweet. What a great buy you got on ebay. Happy Pink Saturday..have a lovely weekend.

Unknown said...

I love how you have your tea set displayed with the roses.

The Old Parsonage said...

What a great tea set. Don't we all love to play tea party?

Enjoy our day!

Leann

Sit-N-Chat said...

All is so pretty. You shopped wisely!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I can count on for self-indulgence, Beverly's Pink Saturday. My l♥ve for the color is fed over and over and over by the generosity of everyone who participates. This week is no exception.

Thank you for sharing such great eye-candy. It was an absolute pleasure to visit your blog. Hoping this weekend finds you surrounded by l♥ve and happiness.

Claudia said...

So sweet - I love the miniature tea sets! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lori Lynn said...

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I love your tea set...very feminine~! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Cottage Rose said...

Hello and Happy Pink Saturday;
What a lovely Tea set, and the pink roses are just beautiful... I say you can never have too much Pink...
Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Darling! One of my very dear friends collects teacups from little girls' tea sets and puts them in a clear apothecary jar.......it's sooo darn cute. I love yours. It made me wish I still had my little girl's from many years ago!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings!
Spencer

Lori said...

Lovely site! Wonderful to see a collector like me who also adores pink! So many pretties! Will visit again! Lori

Anonymous said...

You sure have lots of pinks there. And lovely pinks they are :-) I guess not gardens are not the only ones that bloom but tea sets too! :-)

Happy PS!

Li

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Well...let me try again! LOL Sometimes I can't slow my brain down and I type words that don't belong! :0) I know I'm not the only scatter brain out there, right? hahaha

Anyhow, Happy Pink to you! I hope you have lovely week. I love roses and just love your tea set.

Stephanie

Char said...

I can see why you love it all, it is gorgeous, And the color is pink, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

vickie said...

Beautiful collection and variety of pinks! Happy Pink Saturday.

Barbara said...

Morning Fitty, What beautiful dishes. I am a few days late, but wanted to see what you were up to and say hello.

Hugs,
Barbara

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Boy, do I ever love all those pink dishes! They are so girlie and so fun. thanks for sharing, Cindy

SmilingSally said...

How pretty! You can use the little set when you only want a snack. (LOL) Happy Pink Saturday.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.