Can a girl have so many..

creamers, pitchers in a her life? hehehehehe..
welp, I have lots of them till I lost count!..
and these are just some of my faves..
from J&G Meakin
which I inherited one pink piece
from my late grandparents,
a yellow one bought from a flea market
and another two, pink & blue I got from Kak Khadijah..


look at the curvaceous body of these girls.. hehehe
what a pretty sight don't you think? hehehe

what I lack of is green colour creamer
from the same manufacturer of course!..
maybe I should start hunting for one..
what say you? hehehehe

till next post girls..
don't forget to visit Suzanne for more vintage post..
HAPPY VINTAGE THINGIES THURSDAY!

23 comments:

Connie said...

A girl can never ever have too many of anything, chick! Never!!!
xoxo,
Connie

Blondie's Journal said...

These are so pretty, I can't blame you for wanting more! And they are always good for flower vases!!

Own what you love and love what you own!! ;-D

xoxo
Jane

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I have a thing for cream and sugar bowls....your creamers are great...nice collection...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Elyse said...

there are just some things we can't get enough of. i wish cookies weren't one of them!

xo

CC said...

Your sugar and creamers are just beautiful.And, I would always want more..:)
Happy VTT..have a great weekend.

Coloradolady said...

I love your creamers...and I have the opinion that one is never enough...of anything!! Loved your post and all little creamers, each and every one of them! So pretty. Have a great VTT.

Unknown said...

I love the shape and the fluting on the pink set!

JEWELGIRL said...

Oh the colors of your creamers are
beautiful! A great collection!

Amypie71 said...

Those are awesome, i would've gone for them too :-)

Stephenie said...

I agree with Connies comment!! I'm the same way, so don't feel bad...I love seeing you collections..They're all so pretty..I just love the soft pastel colors...
STephenie

Marie Reed said...

I say go for it! You definitely need a green one too! Beautiful!

~Yatt~ said...

Hi K.Fitty..Seems like we can't get enough right..I only have 2 creamers..Both are celeste..Trying to get her friends also..hehehe..I want more more..

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You can never have too much of that beautiful china.
In fact I even did a post about it on my new blog last week - http://thefurtheradventuresofathriftymrs.blogspot.com/
and one of my blogging friends even has a flickr group!

Miri said...

Oh these are just beautiful! I love the fluted shapes but the smooth round ones are my favorite! Love the colors!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I'm not selling them at the moment, but I may well do in the future, I'll let you know!

Postcardy said...

They're voluptuous!

Bea said...

The answer is NO. One can never have enough of the things she loves.

Love your creamers.

Unknown said...

No, we girlies can never have enough of the things we love. These pastel colors are gorgeous. I love them! Stop by and see my table setting, if you like what you see, be sure to subscribe to my blog by clicking on "Follow" in the right hand column. This way we can inspire one another frequently! Be sure to stay a while when you're there and enjoy the experience!

LV said...

Nice blog. Will stop by again.

Susan said...

Your colors are stunning! I would add more and more. I seem to collect little cream pitchers and sugar bowls...I did not plan to but I do.

debi said...

Those are some very pretty girls...I agree, you can't have too many!

Barbara Jean said...

I love all those pitchers!!
I collect cream, but think I'm missing our by not having all those great colors.

blessings,
Barbara Jean

Neabear said...

I love your creamers! They are so pretty. No wonder you want more. Happy belated VTT!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.