picture from all posters.com~ Secretary's Day celebrated on the Wednesday of the last full week in April~
~Secretaries Appreciation Week is the 3rd week in April
pictures from vintageholidaycrafts.comThe special days are set aside to
thank and appreciate all the hard work that secretaries do for their employers.
Many receive flowers and are some are taken out to lunch.
Administrative Professionals Week Celebrated Since 1952:
"Employers have observed Administrative Professionals Week, formerly Professional
Secretaries Week, for nearly 50 years as a way to recognize the contributions of
administrative staff. The observance began in 1952 as an effort to honor secretaries
and other office staff for their efforts and attract more people to
office and administrative careers." Source: IAAP
HAPPY SECRETARY'S DAY!
I remember the first job I had.. it was a secretary to a Director.. I had so much fun working in the company and my boss, ZR he was the best boss I ever had.. I can't thank him enough for guiding me to where I am right now.. seriously without his guidance, I don't think I'll be at where I am right now.. he told me never give up and work smart instead of work hard.. but all fun got to end.. I left his company and moved on to another company that I am currently attached. It was a hard decision to make, but to excel, I have to change.. I want to see the world in different perspectives and I did..
Now I work with a bunch of Directors.. lol.. they are great.. no doubt.. I always learn more things from them.. life is good.. (I am no longer a Secretary..) otherwise I won't be working with them for 10 good years!
Thank you!!!
21.04.2009
I remember the first job I had.. it was a secretary to a Director.. I had so much fun working in the company and my boss, ZR he was the best boss I ever had.. I can't thank him enough for guiding me to where I am right now.. seriously without his guidance, I don't think I'll be at where I am right now.. he told me never give up and work smart instead of work hard.. but all fun got to end.. I left his company and moved on to another company that I am currently attached. It was a hard decision to make, but to excel, I have to change.. I want to see the world in different perspectives and I did..
Now I work with a bunch of Directors.. lol.. they are great.. no doubt.. I always learn more things from them.. life is good.. (I am no longer a Secretary..) otherwise I won't be working with them for 10 good years!
Thank you!!!
21.04.2009

2 comments:
Sweet post for all the wonderful, hard working secretaries!
Hugs!
Maryjane
Happy Secretary's Day!!! Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to thank the secretaries at work for all the hard work they do...What a cute post....
Have a wonderful week...
STephenie
Post a Comment