Its been so long I didn't participate in Smiling Sally's Blue Monday, so I decided to do so by sharing some of my blue colour plates, platter & saucers..
So girls, hope you enjoy my Blue Monday post.. and don't forget to visit Sally..
Vintage Thingie Thursday is here again and hola to all of you lovely girls.. this week am gonna share my vintage plates and saucers..
I've been collecting plates and saucers for years already and here are just some of them.. most of them came from my grandparents treasure trove, eBay, Etsy and local flea markets here.. heheheheIf you remember in my last vintage post, I had shown quite a number of my pink roses saucers.. and this time I share another sets of them that has been stacked in my display cabinet..
Some of these plates & saucers, I was told, were more than 50 years old.. I got Limoges, Bavarian, Haviland, Homer Laughlin, Myott, Johnson Bros, Cannonsburg, Royal Doulton, Rosina to name a few..
and some are also made during the Occupied Japan era..
You can click the picture to enlarge and see the details.. till next week girls, dont forget to drop by at Suzanne's blog.. as she has another long list of girls who love to collection vintage items..Adieu girls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to say thanks to Ogy, if that is what her friends call her, for featuring me in her blog.
Thank you

41 comments:
WOW!!! You have such a beautiful collection of dishes!!! tfs
they are all so beautiful, I bet each one has a great story behind it.
so beautiful:)
Gorgeous collection!..Christine
I want your dish collection!
What a beautiful collection Fitty!
~Ann
Oh My!! What a beautiful collection. I would love to have them.. Happy VTT and have a lovely week.
They are adorable & I hope that you use them, you certainly are the Rose lady!
Roslyn
Wow !!!! such a beautiful collection.
greetings
Wow, what a great collection of plates. I always wanted to collect plates, just never did, and now seeing all the beautiful ones that you have brings the urge back to me!! I would love to collect a bit of everything, there are so many nice things in the world. thanks for sharing your collection, you must enjoy looking at it time and again!!
Lovely!
you certainly have an outstanding collection.
Geez. I am humbled. What lovely, massive amounts of treasures you have!
My you do have a great collection of plate and cup. Love them all. I love Noritake also besides the others you listed.
Your truly have an amazing collection. I also share a passion for beautiful china. I just love the beautiful roses on the saucers. I love how you did the mosaic of them together..
Stehenie
WOW...this is an amazing collection and so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Fabulous collection! WOW!
What a great collection! And I bet you have little trouble finding new ones to add - there are so many patterns out there to admire!
Thank you, I really enjoyed my tour of your blog. Everything is just beautiful.
Great Cup/Saucer collection. Makes me want to bring mine out of storage, but I have nowhere o display them. :(
They're beautiful, Fitty! I just started collecting rose plates. I can see I'll have a LONG way to go to catch up with you!
those are fabulous and what a large collection!! I love collecting dishes and dinnerware too.
Awesome collection. Each one is more beautiful than the last....
and thank you for your comment on my VTT. You said my set was cherry blossom pattern. Thank you, I really didn't know what it was. How nice to get info on things that we share on VTT.
Such a beautiful and wonderful collection. They must make you smile :0)
thanks for sharing and have a great day!
Oh my...I am drooling over your collection of wonderful china pieces. I love some of the platters, that blue one with the flowers is beautiful. What a fun post today, this is right up my alley....lovely.
~Suzanne
Wow! Now that is a collection indeed! I tried to choose a favorite to write about, but really it was so difficult to choose. ~Kelly
unDeniably Domestic
Those are all so lovely and feminine! Erika @ homegrown family
Fitty, you have me digging up all sorts of plates and saucers. Your collection is amazing.
Those are lovely :-)
These are gorgeous! I really really love the red and green plates next to each other there on the 5th row.
How pretty! I need to call you the next time my teenage daughter has her friends over for tea!
Wow! Nice collection. I am too lazy to scavenge, but I should, I think..at least occassionally. I used to...just sort of lost time. How did you put them all in a group and small like that? I like it and I need to know how.
WOWW..what a lovely display..i love old cups & saucers :)
Beautiful plate and saucer collection, with a few teacups, too!! Your blog is charming!!!
Boy, you sure have plenty. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
What a lovely collection!
What lovely dishes!
Fitty! These are so pretty! I love all of your saucers... the blue and the pink! You really have quite a selection here. Don't you just love china? I sure do! Thanks for sharing your pretties with us.
Happy Blue Monday (so glad you're back with us!)...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Wonderful collection, Fitty! Happy Blue Monday!
Blessings,
Sandi
Very pretty collection. I especially like the square one since it's so very unique.
Thanks for stopping by to see me☺
Post a Comment